• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    @Cello Set fire to it and turn it into charcoal.

@Nuke Well food. Food.
    Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Don is cranky. :C

I only mix sprite with vodka though. /alcoholic?

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Ew, sprite. Well, actually, 'ew' to everything that isn't Fanta, lol. I think you Americans just call it orange soda or something? I don't know.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Well Fanta is a brand, so we recognize Fanta but orange soda is the generic term for all brands. I know Tom loves orange soda and he distinguishes between Fanta and Sunkist so at least he knows the difference! Not me though cause I don't drink that

Years
    Nah, just lazy. And maybe sounding irritable because I'm sore and tired.

I call it orange soda. If I called it Fanta, that'd be kinda silly, since Sunkist is also a major brand of orange soda in the US, and Fanta has... 7(?) other really awesome flavors like strawberry and black cherry.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    There's lemon Fanta? Whoa. We have a ton of flavours including orange, lime and raspberry, and we import things like pineapple, strawberry and grape for specialty stores... but I've never once seen lemon before.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    There's lemon Fanta? Whoa. We have a ton of flavours including orange, lime and raspberry, and we import things like pineapple, strawberry and grape for specialty stores... but I've never once seen lemon before.

I think lime and raspberry are also imported here and i call Fanta Fanta and Sunkist Sunkist and not orange soda

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back