• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
  • I remember when I was a kid I would worry over EVERYTHING, so when I heard that Friday the 13th was a day of bad luck I was so scared to step foot outside thinking that I was going to die.
    I'm glad I nipped that problem in the bud.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Here in Spain the "evil" day is Tuesday the 13th. So I guess I'm safe today :P

That's also the name of a comical duo.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't believe in Friday the 13th. I just treat it as a normal day. Nothing "bad luck" has happened here on my end.

and watch me get jinxed.

I think you mean you don't believe in bad luck on Friday the 13th...XD You don't believe in a day?

I don't believe in June 21st!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Haha Friday the 13th means nothing to me. I mean, today was in fact a lucky day for me, because a class of mine got cancelled.

But I'm pretty sure people have a phobia of the number 13. d:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

• I think you mean you don't believe in bad luck on Friday the 13th...XD You don't believe in a day?

I don't believe in June 21st!

That's... pretty much what I meant. I never had anything *bad* happen to me on a Friday the 13th. I'm just not that superstitious. :(

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • First day of summer... And guess what we got? Oh, only six inches of snow. And since it was 0 degrees Celsius out (Warm for snow), it all stuck together on the way down, so we had not just snowflakes but large clumps of snow falling from the sky. Snow everywhere.

Then today rolls around, and everything melted, so much water around now though.

Time travel. Time travel it is.

Remember... No faster or slower than 88!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • IIRC, once it hits 88, you move backward/forward in time... When it happened for the first time (back to 1955) the engine shut off and it just kind of coasted and crashed into that barn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back