• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Yoshikkko and Razor Leaf
    yea im game

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Dude ikr!! it was meant to be clearly

Years
    I second Mr Dog's suggestion. In fact I give it 4 paws up.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I'm done with chatting about animals ;((

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Inb4 Drakow is Special Summoned from your Graveyard.

Or something.

Years
    Seems an awful waste to make your wall entirely out of iron. That iron could be used to add nutrition to kids diets or something.

Years
    WHERE'S THE MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON, MAN!

You know, this reminded me of an old YGO forum I used to RP at. I'll share one of my RP posts with you all.

--------------------------------

The counter attack made would be devastating if left unchecked. The key word in that sentence would be 'if'.

"I don't think so. Activate Solemn Judgment! The God of all Counter Traps!"

Overlord Drakow said:
    LP: 1100 -> 550
    A wicked bolt of black thunder intercepted the fan of electricity and a static explosion ensured, destroying the Justi-Break trap card.

"On a cold, winter night
    Begins the eternal fight;

Of sweet shadow
    And of divine light
    Exchanging blow for blow
    Both sides of equal might

There was no one to forewarn
    Of the dreaded eternal storm
    Raging deep within your soul
    Ripping apart what was once whole

Trying to break free?
    There is no escape from me!
    Writhe in absolute despair!
    In this eternal nightmare!

To your upmost dismay
    Your mind begins to decay!
    Both realms start to collide
    What was dead shall now rise!

Listen to my piercing call
    He will descend upon us all
    The one known as Van'Dalgyon
    The underworld Devil King Dragon"

He flicked his wrist and revealed the one card she did not want to ever see again. He slammed it onto his duel disk and the raging thunder storm intensified.

"I have looked into the depths of despair and I can form a sword out of them. This sword is one crafted in a fashion so that it can cut through both marrow and spirit. Your friendship wasn't strong enough to save your friend. I have one last thing to say to you before we . . . go our separate ways. Know that this rage was never my own . . ."

The ground trembled in fear of what was about to surface.

This is your moment . . .

Spoiler:

"RRRRRRAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR!!!"

Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord had been reborn. He pointed his finger towards the pitiful looking Tuned Magician and it instantly burst into black fire - completely consumed by the dark flames.

"Ah . . . free at last. I sense some bad blood between us . . . All the memories . . . They are overwhelming really. Let's see . . . How many sins have you committed against me? Oh that's right . . . You nearly destroyed my spirit when you rescued your friend . . . And what else. What else? Ah . . . You proved to be a difficult host to manipulate which infuriated me immensely. And in the end, in the end, I was resealed to spend eternity trapped in a tiny prison . . . Until that fated day when I met this young man. He is the perfect vessel for my soul. Unlike the previous two failures, he has the mind frame and body build to maximise a great potential. He is a seeker of power and I would be the one to feed it to him, to fuel his desires, to forge the ultimate weapon. Despair became his greatest strength. Those with power create order. Even if that power is twisted and black, it will become the colour of justice if it prevails over everyone else. It seems our time has come to an end, Divine Light. I will see you suffer as I have suffered . . . Enjoy your torment . . . in hell!"

The Dark Dragon Lord opted not to reuse Five-Headed Dragon's attack and instead attacked directly with Scrap Dragon. A tornado of debris was projected towards the opponent, engulfing her in a whirlwind of junk.

Danielle Chirel said:
    LP: 3800 -> 1000
    "YOU HAVE LOST! DARK KING FUNERAL MARCH!"

The Devil King Dragon powered up a black laser in his mouth and then swept the field with the dark energy beam.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Imperial Iron Wall isn't that bad right now lol. Stops Chaos Dragons and Rabbit. Prevents Miracle Fusion for heroes too. It even stops the widely played Dimensional Prison though I believe Bottomless Trap Hole can still be used.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back