• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    STOP PLAYING CHILDREN'S CARD GAMES

play children's video games instead.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My bf's R4 card for his 3DS says that he's playing Spongebob Atlantis Squarepantis whenever he streepasses with people hahahah.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    My bf's R4 card for his 3DS says that he's playing Spongebob Atlantis Squarepantis whenever he streepasses with people hahahah.

Dude Spongebob Squarepants makes the best video games. I still play this quite often:
    Spoiler:

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I remember playing Battle for Bikini Bottom all the time at my cousin's house on his PS2, I, sadly, only had the inferior PC version

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    What? Spongebob games for the PS2? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO? Next thing before you know it they'll make a Dora game that has violence in it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I refuse to believe that a SpongeBob video game can outclass the television series. REFUSE, I SAY!

No, no. No, no. It can't. What it did do, was make an epic video game, though. YOU GOT TO USE BUBBLE MISSLES THANKS TO BUBBLE BUDDY'S TEACHINGS. Pretty boss if you ask me.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT Oh well, it sounds good enough. Might consider getting it.

Soooo

In essence, Spongebob: Lights, Camera, Pants! is sort of Nick's take on Mario Party, except with a clear plot and a different style of play. (It's not turn-based like MP is, but turn-based in which a set of mini-games are played in each area, that amount being 3.)

droomph

weeb
    Years
    ...Gotta get me some games...damn
    ---------------------
    Come on guys where are all of you

Topic suggestion:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Id like to eat chinese food too. Hot and Sour soup is too good @_@ Right now I want to eat Doritos, I have to restrain myself from eating the whole bag today.I love those things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back