• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
  • I don't know if you have seen this one before, but imo, the worst dub to ever exist is the dubbed version of Cyborg 009.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I actually liked the dubs of .hack. :c
    For me though, it depends on the character. If the voice actor is good, then I like it.
    009 was horrible. The voices in the dub were just...no. No, no, no, a thousand times, no.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Not only that, but they reworked the dialogue.

Some of the stuff that is said sounds like it comes straight from a 5 year olds cartoons.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Worst dub for me has been, and will always be Pokemon. Unless some other show happens to have the exact same main cast, of course.

I actually find most dubs by the major licensors to be at least tolerable (4Kids and Pokemon USA being the exceptions, of course).

Years
  • how many of you like jb???
    Do you mean:

Spoiler:

Because I can't answer until I know.

Years
  • I'm doing summer school cuz I'm also forever alone. Plus getting a summer job with it so I'm doing productive things this summer. :>

Also time to do the...(~^_^)~ DCC dance! ~(^_^~)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I have no idea what I plan to do over the summer... hopefully find work so I can finally get out of the house (and so I don't bake because of my parents' refusal to buy an air conditioner).

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Summer plans? Uh, work at my new job. ;D
    I need munniez, bad. Plus some parties, beach, sun, workin' out my bod to be soopur seksee.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I start my job in August, so... sexy lawyer parties/mind-numbing contract proofreading will abound for me! Yay?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • If you live in the US, don't worry. For most US schools the first month or so in math classes are pretty much reviewing everything you learned in the past couple of years.

Edit - I'm going to start working on my books again. And hope that I don't lose the memory card that I saved them on. Again.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • We're speaking of school again? My math class this year was half review half new stuff. Next year I'm going to be in an Algebra class or something like that.

And Mr. X has the best avvy on the whole forums.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Surfing? In Winter?

What kind of witchcraft dost this be?

(and thanks. I've got another interesting avi for tommarow, but I still haven't came up with a title to go with it.)

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • We're speaking of school again? My math class this year was half review half new stuff. Next year I'm going to be in an Algebra class or something like that.

And Mr. X has the best avvy on the whole forums.
    Geometry was fun :( I'm gonna miss you sphere proof~

I'm gonna be in Honor's Algebra II ^^ It's gonna be fun. I heard it's not too hard if you pay attention.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Algebra is fun and actually useful, haha. I like the calculus class I just took cause it was useful, the ones I took before that were way too theoretical and not practical enough for my tastes though.

Years
  • Algebra is fun and actually useful, haha. I like the calculus class I just took cause it was useful, the ones I took before that were way too theoretical and not practical enough for my tastes though.

Get out Mathematics geek.
    All I remember from doing algebra and such is looking at my compass and wanting to stick it in my eye.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back