• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • Yeah, just thought it was a pretty cool mix of Classical and Metal. I don't actively listen to them but I've heard a few songs and I thought they were pretty good.

Speaking of Asian music, I discovered these guys today. They are like.. a real life Elite Beat Agents.

And they did it in New York! Hahaha!

People were probably thinking.. those weirdass japanese businessmen lol..

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Interesting...anyway...the type of bands I listen to are rock bands. Or bands like Three Days Grace but I don't know what kind of band that is.

I'm watching the Another anime and it's really scary! T_T

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't listen to a lot of bands or artists that aren't... soundtracks and scores, haha. I used to be really into rock (mainly alternative or pop-punk) and I'll still listen to it, but I don't seek it out anymore. Most of the music I listen to that's mainstream/recent is pop now. :/

I'm watching Another too! I thought it got a lot less creepy (in favourite gore instead, ick) after episode 3 or 4 but I'm still enjoying it.

Years
  • I watched half of Another then just read the manga instead and saw the different endings of the anime and manga.

But nevertheless moral of the story? Get as far away as possible from a town with a school like that. :V

Years
  • I watched half of Another then just read the manga instead and saw the different endings of the anime and manga.

But nevertheless moral of the story? Get as far away as possible from a town with a school like that. :V

You are a traitor to the name of Other Trivia. Consider yourself disinherited.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm watching .hack//sign right now. ;o Going to work my way through their franchise in chronological order, because the entire franchise pretty much is in one unbroken universe which I find really really fascinating haha.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Sooo someone tried to let my car tyre down while I was out surfing today, I have a pretty good idea on who it could be as well. What do you guys think I should do?

I never liked the look of .hack I watched one episode and didnt really like the look of it.. Do you like it toujours?
    I never watched another and just saw some stuff on it and figured it wasnt really my style, any good?

Years
  • You could report the incident. But the police won't have much to go on other than circumstantial evidence and what you tell them.

I've never seen either of those two anime. Though what I had most recently completed was Clannad: The Motion Picture. Was an altered and compressed version of the two Clannad seasons (first season and After Story).

Years
  • Nothing with happen with that. If anything, the Police would just laugh. I haven't watched .Hack in a very long time; I did watch a bit of it a couple of years back, but can't remember why I didn't carry on watching it.​

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I enjoy it but I have trouble suspending my disbelief since it's set in an MMO. Like really, how does it make sense that people are like making sounds like they're being hurt or gasping for breath in a video game? It's in their own voice and everything, I don't get ittttt

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I was thinking more along the line of slashing their tyres/beating them up rather then telling da pigs.

Yeah I think I just found it silly that it was based in an MMO tbh.
    -cough-
    everyone should watch fairy tail
    -cough-

Years
  • Da pigs?

I never understood why people call the Police 'pigs'. I am sure it is a pretty basic connection, but I was more on about the fundamental flaw of calling your law protectors and people who try and keep your lives safe, pigs. /shrug.

And not just saying you CarefulWetPaint, as you could have just been joking, was more general! :3​

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It being based is an MMO is why I was interested ;o I'm a pretty big fan of MMOs in general so a franchise based entirely in that kind of universe is fascinating to me and I like to compare it to my own experiences.

I'm reading one of the novels now though and it takes more into account things you can and can't do in an MMO, which I like. :3 After I finish the novels, on to the first set of games!

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I was just joking but I think people call them pigs because they are loud obnoxious and fat, (stereotyping it pretty big here.)

And I love MMO's as well toujours I just didnt really like .hack, might have to give it another chance.. maybe it was just an awful dub.

-ps I just saw the mushroom gif and totally remembered that episode hehe-

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Oh I watch the subs. Aren't most dubs awful in general?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Oh I watch the subs. Aren't most dubs awful in general?

Usually. One of the few good dubs I watched was FMA.

I watched through .hack about a month ago, but meh, it wasn't the best anime I ever watched. About average, really.

I'm going to start watching Gundam 00 later today.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back