• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    It's probably because you need to poop. I remember that happening to me when I came back from the hospital all constipated and stuff. Screw Miralax just drink milk.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Uhhh...it wasn't because I needed to poop...

Everyone knows that girls don't poop.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    What the...what is going on in here?
    Noisome, and foul..and just no. No. You cannot do this.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Reminds me of a bit of satire.
    "We must not take ourselves too seriously."
    - Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and of Her other Realms and Territories, Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No. Edward Cullen is the worst guy in the world. Jacob is better. D<

...you said guys in sunlight, so. ;x

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I didn't read and watch Twighlight not because I think it's stupid, but because it's way too long and I can't pay attention for that long. And besides, if I wanted to watch sparkly men run around I would just go to a gay pride parade.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've watched all the Twilight movies up til now online. I actually kinda look forward to the last one. XD; I don't really like it, it's just interesting. PLUS JACOB.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, he just looks good, basically. Good to look at! Much like Live. I'd watch a movie with Live in it. Not sexually, though, I just don't have any issues with the anatomy of their faces.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I think that Live would actually rather put on a huge mouse head every night and go crazy with music equipment.

That's exactly the reason I like Grovyle...:z

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back