• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I wish it was summer already, so everybody could be home for longer than a week. D:
    Particularly my cousin and friends from college.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    When you're stuck at home without a job, you're on a sort of break that you actually want to end, but it just seems to go on forever.

I never liked spring break when going to college either. Because I never had the money to go anywhere cool and being on a college campus for a week with almost nobody there is not a fun time.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    My results come tomorrow :( I feel freaking nervous now... And after that, school starts on Monday. Dammit.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I like summer because of peoples mentality. A lot more people are relaxed and fun-going (not everyone, obviously, but most people), I get to where dresses and cute things.

The problems with summer: FREAKING BUGS >_> mosquitoes, spiders, and bees suddenly think they're welcome around me. Annnnnd it can get TOO hot. Like last summer, our whole town had a heat power outage so our air conditioners went off along with our water for 3 days. It was in the high 90's too ._. Luckily my one friend wasn't affected because she moved, so we all went to her house for a day.

/COOL STORY BRO. Point is: summer is fun so long as the heat isn't terrible and BUGS STAY THE CRAP AWAY FROM ME :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I wish it was summer and I had a job that got me lots of money. :(

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I always forget bug spray D:

And you better get through this summer without any harm! My job is pretty damn difficult to get injured with. I just sit at a desk up front and ask people how many menus they need and then seat them. I really have to try to get hurt :P They miiiiiiiiight be keeping me over the summer, which would be nice. I'll have to commute an hour and a half via train everyday though.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I always miss summer during Winter, one the nice weather begins I get excited for the Summer and I always have events planned!

Years
    I can't wait for this summer though! I'm organizing a family reunion. :3
    Whoa, like how big a reunion? I've been to one for my extended family and there were, like, 200 people there. It was crazy big and I didn't know anyone. I was also around 6 though.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I can't wait for when summer classes are over so I can have a proper summer vacation >: ...but not looking forward to the bugs lol. Especially mosquitoes aagh.

Ew, mosquitoes are annoying little buggers. >:O
    Definitely not looking forward to that.

I can't wait to get back to laying in my hammock out in my back yard! I love just sitting in it and playing some DS. Probably one of my favorite past times when playing Soul Silver. :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Why is it that I don't recognize 90% of the people who go to my family reunion, lol? I swear, aside from the immediate family, the one I went to last August there were five people who I actually knew there and the rest? Complete strangers. And there's nobody there around my age who I can socialize with.

Maybe I should stop going, except that whoever runs it buys these EXCELLENT sub sandwich rolls. That, and actually getting out of the house makes it worthwhile despite most everyone there being an unknown.

Eh, the insects are already out full force here. And they pretty much prevent me from doing any sort of outdoor activity since I'm allergic to bites

And how the heck did I get ninja'd by three people while typing up my initial post?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back