• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Whoa, like how big a reunion? I've been to one for my extended family and there were, like, 200 people there. It was crazy big and I didn't know anyone. I was also around 6 though.

About 200-250 people. Maybe more than that thanks to Facebook being our primary source of contact. I got an aunt inviting family members that I hardly even know, not even my parents know. xD We do it every two years and this will be the 5th.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Family reunions, we don't usually attend those. Only when it's a wedding or something like that, otherwise people don't really meet lol.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Family reunions, we don't usually attend those. Only when it's a wedding or something like that, otherwise people don't really meet lol.

Quite the opposite with my family. Reunions and dinner parties happen often and everyone looks forward to seeing each other. Closely knit. Oh, and the food.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    There's a poorly-lit side of OCD? Live did you forget to replace the lightbulbs again?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Family? What's a family? /shottttttt

But no lol. I'm not a family guy at all, and we've never been a particularly tight family (or even a complete one...lol) so no reunions or anything for us.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I really wish they wouldn't! It's kinda hard to browse the section when it looks like this:

Spoiler:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    My family is composed of three people. If we count my step-dad and his family, we might even get 15 people in, but that's as far as you get XD

*Runs with lightbulb*

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I really wish they wouldn't! It's kinda hard to browse the section when it looks like this:

Spoiler:

DAT DARKNESS

Wouldn't Drakow be proud. xD

My family currently, is pretty large. But in a few years we're all gonna shift so the meetings would be much lesser then :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    At least it's in the corner where there aren't any threads. ;x

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Why would trolls be hiding out in a corner? :D

and here I always thought that the troll hideout was the emulation forums

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It's darkened so they can lurk away and then come out at random times, take a few swipes at the forums, and then slide back into hiding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back