• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • I miss titrations. Well, I say that now. At the time I hated the damn things, having to normally do at least one every Chemistry lesson, and over the most trivial things as well. But absence certainly makes the heart grow fonder. Like my love for maths... sigh.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Reminds me of a friend who used the art of making the perfect cup of tea as a metaphor and reference for the entirety of his college application essay. I had never seen tea exalted to such a status. Needless to say the efficacy of his glorification got him admitted into one of the top schools in the USA with full financial aid.

Never f*cking underestimate tea.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Who doesn't love iced tea?

People who're adept at Chemistry intimidate me.
    I'm ridiculously helpless when it comes to the subject.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Titrations, a British term? Don't think so, and the only other name I know for it is volumetric analysis. I always enjoyed the practical classes, learned more there anyway.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Consuming it regularly, I suppose it has to do with the 40 degree temperature average. My parents can't live without regular tea, though when I do have any, I have to bombard mine with sugar. Can't drink it otherwise because of the bitterness.

Years
  • Consuming it regularly, I suppose it has to do with the 40 degree temperature average. My parents can't live without regular tea, though when I do have any, I have to bombard mine with sugar. Can't drink it otherwise because of the bitterness.
    If you can give up the sugar for a while you start to not want it anymore. Like, not just with tea, but food in general.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back