• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    We should go back to tea talk.

I always put a spoonful of lemon juice and two spoons of sugar in it. Occasionally I put a small slice of butter on top to cool it down. It's absolutely perfect.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm sorry... butter in tea? I understand the rationale behind lemon and sugar, even if I don't partake in them myself. But butter? You're gonna have to explain that one to me, I'm afraid!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    We should go back to tea talk.

I always put a spoonful of lemon juice and two spoons of sugar in it. Occasionally I put a small slice of butter on top to cool it down. It's absolutely perfect.

Does it taste good with butter in it, Ive never heard of putting butter in tea before.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It's not really for taste. Tea was almost always something I drank when I was sick, so I put a small piece of butter(only about 1/3 of an inch on a stick of a butter) to cool it down a tiny bit and give it a much better texture, so it becomes much easier to ingest while it's still hot. Cause warm tea blows hard.

I don't blame anyone for not liking butter on their tea though. I was pretty skeptical until I tried it myself.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    ewww tea

Because milk is better. Oh and the weather

But I drank it before. It's kinda like apple juice, but really diluted. I wish I had the patience to let it cool down a little though, because then I would drink so much of it.

I love cold tea though. It's like magic juice when it's cold.

And butter in tea? I think I've heard of that before...

Years
    I like Green Tea a lot. If only I had access to it more. xD

Someone please tell me how this:

...resulted in this:

115-113 Pacquiao, 115-113 Bradley, 115-113 Bradley

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I like Green Tea a lot. If only I had access to it more. xD

Someone please tell me how this:

...resulted in this:

115-113 Pacquiao, 115-113 Bradley, 115-113 Bradley

Aw damn, I didn't even know there was a fight.

I don't even know how Bradley won considering those numbers. I was going to say he could've had better technique, but if he really did then he probably wouldn't get hit so much.

Sir Codin

I started drinking tea when I was worried about my health. I can only drink fruit flavored tea, though. Anything else isn't really my style, although I do like Green Tea every now and then.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
    Hello Pave but thats not exactly what you do in the DCC o.O.

Tea is good for warming up when its cold. Plus tea is much easier to make then coffee and is nicer(depending on your taste.)
    Do you make proper tea with tea leaves etc or do you just use tea bags?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It's not really for taste. Tea was almost always something I drank when I was sick, so I put a small piece of butter(only about 1/3 of an inch on a stick of a butter) to cool it down a tiny bit and give it a much better texture, so it becomes much easier to ingest while it's still hot. Cause warm tea blows hard.

I don't blame anyone for not liking butter on their tea though. I was pretty skeptical until I tried it myself.
    I'm going to remain sceptical, if I'm honest. I dunno... I guess I just don't mind waiting for it to cool down and then drinking it. But whatever works for you, I guess! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I find stirring sweetener in cools down the tea, but I dont mind waiting for it to cool down a bit.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    The only tea that's good is orange chocolate tea from Teavana. >:(

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    People care way too much about tea. What's wrong with just drinking normal tea and normal other drinks? ):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back