• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    This and the Supporter DCC got me over 50 posts in one day.

Me and my goals are pleased.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Because of the way my pages are set up I'm on page 100 rn haha. Nice milestone. :3

Years
    Because of the way my pages are set up I'm on page 100 rn haha. Nice milestone. :3

How many posts do you have per page? o__O I'm only on page 40.

Hard to believe, but the first DCC I made in 2010 when I was modded ended with 11,000 posts. :o

DCCs don't get that many posts anymore? I didn't realize the DCC had died down in popularity. :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    10 posts per page. I can't handle any more tbh, I get bored when my information is in large chunks like that. Plus it makes counting easy because 10 is easier than 15 or 25 or whatever it is other people have.

Years
    Personally I think 10 is way too small. I have it set to 25 and it's just about perfect. It's not so much that I'll get lost in the page, but it's not so little that I'm constantly switching pages.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I think it's because every other forum I've been on before PC had 10 set to default. I can usually get to ~15 before I start getting restless and bored with the current page and want the next one, so after a while I just switched it. It's kinds awkward not to have default though cause I can't link to a specific page and when people mention new pages I still have to count it out cause mine aren't the same as everyone else's haha.

Years
    You should just link to a post and go "all the posts after that!" instead of mentioning a page number. You can't be the only one that doesn't use the default page settings.

I'll admit that's not something I think about if I start calling out page numbers. But then again I post in OVP where it's not common to reach the second page at the 25 setting.

Is it sad that I want to make a thread there about people's PC settings? :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I wanted to before but I figured with the pages I would be the only one who changes them haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back