• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I think I have it on default. And today was an interesting Friday. I should have bought a Mega Millions lotto ticket. :U

Oh man, me and my family bought a mess of them. We're waiting for them to announce the numbers right now.

We usually never play, but that jackpot is just way too damn high not to.
    I know we're not going to win, but oh well. x]

I wasted one of mine playing the numbers from LOST... probably not a good idea, seeing as there are a ton of other Lost fans who probably played those numbers.

Years
    I'm kind of fascinated by the whole Mega Millions thing going on. Not fascinated enough to buy a ticket, though. The chances of me winning the lotto are so small I'm not even going to bother, even with such a big jackpot. I'd rather spend my money on something I'll actually use.

I've heard good things about LOST but haven't bothered to watch it. I'm way too lazy to watch a long-running TV show. I can't even get around to watching short ones. .-.

Years
    I'll split the 540 million with you netto lol

It's actually $640 Million now. And no I didn't buy a ticket. Just cuz.

Although I would just need an Ocarina that can get me back 3 days so I can win that Half a billion plus Lottery Mega Millions jackpot. Then I can have all the things...and then some. o3o

Actually, I'd probably use my earnings to fund a Pokemon Special Anime and go heavily into politics when I graduate. :U

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I won $9! :D
    It was messed up man, I came so close. I got the first two numbers right, and every number after that was off by like no more than 3.

I guess i'll buy myself some breakfast.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I went ahead and changed my avatar back. Enough being goofy for a day! :Y

I guarantee you when I wake up my avatar will have been changed by someone.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Hah, nobody changed my avatar. I still have that creepy guy avatar.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    FIBONACCI! That's what they're called. Omg I remembered the numbers and what they meant from Maths, but I could not remember the name for the life of me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back