• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Tamagotchis were awesome.

I didn't get into it when they were popular. I really got into them in 8th grade. I went though at least 4 or 5 of them.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024

Hilarious.

...tbh tho even after clicking that I still don't think I get it. It's basically some pet thing? Why would you want that lol? It's the weirdest idea since Nintendogs. /shot

Yeaaaaaah kind of like a pet. And it's for fun, lol. Same logic as why buy a FPS when you can just join the army and fight real wars d: Basically fictional creatures!

Years
    Personally I always looked at those Tamagotchi things as too much work, not enough fun. I tried raising one and it died so quickly. From that experience I figured that if I didn't have what it took to raise an electronic pet I should never try to raise anything actually alive. :(

Years
    Well, they're kind of old now and unless someone was feeling nostalgic I don't think you'd see many in the last couple of years since we have a lot of technologically better things to carry around.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Of course the iPhone is better than the tamagotchis d: I don't think there was any Tamagotchi app for the iPhone though. There were several of those Warioware-esque games released for the DS, though.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'm going to find a list of all the awesome stuff Furbies say and just VM-spam everybody. So yeah, that's... coming your way.

Years
    Furbies always sort of creeped me out. In my mind they were always plotting something like this.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Furbies were the most annoying things on the planet. Tamagotchis I could deal with, I actually liked them.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

I had nightmares about those things when I was little.

Eh, I know I haven't been that active recently, but the title seems - kind of normal. Strange...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back