• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    You never know. You're not dead yet.

Unfortunately.

I RP myself very rarely nowadays, only on 1 RP on here right now. Think it was called the Tabi Tournament or something.

I would remember the full name but I'm high off a pot brownie called the rocket muff right now so I'll remember the full name in good time.

And Turtles vs Kittens, who would win?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I CAN FLY ON MY BREATH LOLOLOL. Banshee from X-Men can suck it lol.

But remember though, if it doesn't have any content it'll be like a twinkie with no filling lol or an old man's twinkie for 30 years lol.

Oh and PSB song enjoy lol.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kx05kU5gZg

But yeah still waiting for the RP I'm in to start if I can find it right now.

Years
  • I wish I had the skills to RP. It sounds like it'd be fun, but I'm very bad at getting new ideas. Also I haven't tried it before, so I'd be waaay too nervous.

I've done a few games of GURPS (it's pencil and paper gaming like Dungeons and Dragons), and I couldn't create a character and backstory to save my life, and I spent most of the time not sure what to do. I think I'd be the same way if I did internet RP.

Years
  • It's something that's fun if you have the imagination for it, I'm sure. If I had the ideas for RP I'd totally be into it. But I get the appeal because I'm a writer. It's fun to create characters and situations for them.

I am the god of all I create! Muahaha. >:)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Yeah RPs are pretty fun if you know that you're aware of what needs to be done at the time.

Oh and posting this song for love.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Not usually a fan of her but even I have to admit it's a snazzy avatar.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    What Livewire teh chipmunk said lol. Except when balding middle aged hairy overweight german men are wearing em lol.

But yeah May>Dawn for me thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back