• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'M SO HUNGRY OMG WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'M SO HUNGRY OMG WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

Make a snack to sate you over then lol, if you got tortillas, chicken, rice, and cheese along with some spices you can make a few burritos to tide you over and yes I know that's simple as hell but that's the point lol.

Thanks for the emblem btw.

Why must all of you have such wonderful food choices dammit

Because I aim to please wee gwasshoppa.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Xulek. I live in a college dorm. You want to know my food supplies?

-Microwave popcorn
    -Instant oatmeal (no bowls though)
    -Year-old marshmallow fluff

That's it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Well TECHNICALLY there's a 24 hour restaurant like a 2 min walk from me but I don't like going there really and I've been spending a lot of my free meal dollars lately haha.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Xulek. I live in a college dorm. You want to know my food supplies?

-Microwave popcorn
    -Instant oatmeal (no bowls though)
    -Year-old marshmallow fluff

That's it.

Hmmm I'd recommend having the popcorn first to keep you from starving until you decide on whether to go to a restaurant for a quick lunch or the nearest grocery store to restock, I wouldn't trust the year old marshmallows though tbh.

Speaking of going to the store to restock though, I really need to get something for these migranes I've been having recently throughout the week. Normally most headaches I have go away after a while but I swear I feel like swallowing a dozen bottles of imported oxycotin just to put me out of my misery faster by the time morning hits me like a freight train and I feel hungover even when I haven't been drinking recently, but I digress.

On another note though, just remembered I had some fried chicken left over that's still good, I know what I'll be having for lunch then.

Last edited:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'm a night owl too but that's...really messed up, Xulek. And why do you need ten hours of sleep? XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Eh I know but I figured why not due to having next to nothing to do in my spare time after the school hours are done lol, gonna be rough as hell to flip that schedule over entirely at first but I'll manage if I don't go insane first lol.

Sleeping though is something I can never get enough of, god help ye though if something wakes me up on a Saturday morning lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Believe me I've tried that to the breaking point back in 2011, my record at the time being 3 and a half days straight before dropping like a bag of bricks. Thank god I had the coffee and energy drinks to help keep me up even if my head felt like it was being dipped into a jacuzzi tub for 12 hours straight. I would have made it another day if I didn't have to walk to school for the week though but that's my ego talking if anything lol.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I go to bed between 1AM and 2:30AM and wake up between 7:30AM and 9AM. I don't have an alarm clock. As long as I have to be up sometime within that range, my body's clock just seems to figure it out on its own. When I was younger I used to be able wake up between 6AM and 7AM. Which I loved. It was more time to play video games before the rest of the house woke up.

I couldn't be a night owl. Like staying up till 6AM and then sleeping for 10-12 hours. Everything happens during the day. There are things to do and people to see; and that's all closed or asleep at night mostly. Being a night owl to me seems like a really boring and solitary existence. ...Mostly reserved for vampires.

I don't even sleep that long to begin with. On average 6 or 7 hours thereabout. Longer just seems like a waste of time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm such a morning bird, so I'm usually up at 5, 6, sometimes 7. Them I'm in bed by 10 or 11. I haven't stayed up past 11 in forever.

I have zero food choices right now. My mom wants me to go shopping later on. But she won't like the food choices I'll choose. inb4 4 packs of Little Debbie's Zebra Cakes

Airodactyl

#142 Forever and Always
    Years
    Lately I've been having unusual sleep patterns e.g. 4 hours of sleep followed by 12 hours followed by 6 hours etc. Mostly due to a bit of travelling, but partly because of my lifestyle. Ideally, I'd love to sleep for long periods of time, get up relatively early and go to bed relatively late, but that's one triangle that doesn't add up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back