• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire_

Knight of Three
Years
  • Doing homework really late, as well as drinking a lot of coffee and Mountain Dew has reallllllyyy messed mine up the past week, hahaha.

Years
  • An astrologer I know says that starting from the past Sunday for about two weeks we're gonna have "bad skies" and stuff is going to be rough, especially travel.

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Finished off two units this week! Now I only need to complete my nutrition assignment to get back to date. Man it's so long.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Credit check's tomorrow up here, halefrikinluja about time. Hopefully I can get back into poetry in my english class as that's one of the few subjects I actually enjoyed doing tbh.

And I pray it doesn't snow again over here either or god forbid slush anytime soon.

<Goes back to sleep 5 seconds later.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Will there be cakes and stripper cakes? What about party favors, do you have them made out? Have you even called to ask if the DCC isn't already reserved that day? This is why you need a party planner.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Okay I'll send a few bottles of Dos Equis then, shouldn't be as dangerous yet still considered to be the drink of gentlemen worldwide I think.

Years
  • I can provide the cake.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

It might taste a little pixely.

Years
  • Reading the Ring of Fire series is the one that seriously broke my resolution this quarter about sleeping earlier.

Hey Netto will you do the Fusion dance with me please

I don't know how to reply to that in a frank manner. It could be construed in so many ways with very insidious undertones. [Because yah I would for da lulz.]

Livewire_

Knight of Three
    Years
  • Reading the Ring of Fire series is the one that seriously broke my resolution this quarter about sleeping earlier.

I don't know how to reply to that in a frank manner. It could be construed in so many ways with very insidious undertones. [Because yah I would for da lulz.]

AZUREWIRE

See how cool that sounds!

Okay I'll send a few bottles of Dos Equis then, shouldn't be as dangerous yet still considered to be the drink of gentlemen worldwide I think.

Yes, a beverage suiting of my great power.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Cows are cute, they have the cutest tongues.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    They do have the cutest tongues. Horses are weird, what with their being huge and having weird eyes and stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back