• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    WTF Fire-spinning.

btw in totally unrelated news this is a cool rose:
    Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    That rose is cool~ I know how to make origami strawberry and that's about it..

Oh.. and paper airplanes .__.

Also holyshiet.. it's 3AM for me ._. that means bedtime..
    (YAY no school tomorrow cause of snowstorm.. >_> But I'll be going to school anyways cause I need to work on stuff..)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I can make a few origami figures myself, but I'm not really fond of it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    We had an "International Fest" in elementary school, and the Japanese segment of that event was the only time I've ever made origami.

If they featured anime during the international fest, I might have become an otaku YEARS earlier xD But it WAS in elementary school, so the chances of that were slim to nil.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I always want to learn Origami. I tried that once when I was in elementary school, didn't go out too well. xD

Graphical

Beep beep boop
    Years
    Origami is so cool. I've always wanted to try it, but I never get around to it. It also sounds like something you'd need a lot of patience for; patience is something I lack.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've tried origami a few times. D: I'm always really bad at understanding the instructions. Probably because as a kid, for some reason most of the origami I tried had the instructions in Japanese so I just had to try to figure out the pictures and I'd always do it wrong. Then the next time I really tried origami, the instructions were in Korean so even when I thought I'd be able to understand them (I'd taken Japanese classes by then)... XD;

I think the only thing I've ever successfully been able to make are the strawberries Kura mentioned last page and that's probably only because she showed me how, lmao. ;_;'

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I sucked at origami, but my brother was pretty good as a beginner for a while. I think he made a dragonfly or two.

Also, this news makes it sound even more awesome than I thought. I'm glad that the sequel isn't just a map pack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back