• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ditto is one of my favorite Pokemon.
    The mascot, however, would obviously be Jynx.

Or her evolution.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Nah for pokemon purple the mascot would be ditto but they would upgrade him some how.Maybe so hes like rotom or something...lol

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Why would they do that when it can just Transform into any pokemon form as it stands? Pretty sure Ditto is better then a Rotom, last time I checked Rotom couldn't turn into a Arceus then a Bidoof.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I think Ditto is the best mascot for Purple...or idk, I can't think of another "purpuly" Pokemon atm... (stupid headache. >_<)

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Grimer, Muk, Koffing and Weezing are all purple. Maybe a poison-type based game? :) It would be something new.

Plus GameFreak can't seem to decide what colour Ditto should be - it keeps alternating from pink and purple depending on which game you look at. Though bizarrely it was green in Yellow.

Years
  • Yet, it's still adorable.

I just found out Jynx isn't classified as purple. My mind is blown.
    She should still be the mascot, tho. HBIC, tbqh.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Grimer, Muk, Koffing and Weezing are all purple. Maybe a poison-type based game? :) It would be something new.

Oh God no I hate that type so much. I dunno why, it seems so weak to me. Same for bug, which means bug x poison type isn't something I want to use. D:

(Doesn't mean I don't love Denchura/Bachuru though).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Beautifly is my favorite bug-type pokemon. :) It's so.. well, beautiful. :P
    ----
    lol... Pokemon: Magikarp Version. I wish they made that game. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back