• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • So new topic.How was/is going or gone today?

Mine went pretty decent.Posted a bit on pc,did a few trades,hung out with a few friends and now layin in bed bout to sleep.

Mine was relaxed. Was home alone all day, and did some chores. Then played a little Wii. Not much, though. Tomorrow should be better.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I really didn't do anything today... hopefully I'll get my new PS2 fixed tomorrow, so I can play spyro for the first time. (I bought the first three. :D)

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • ^ I've never had a PS. :'(

I've played them at friends houses before though, so I know they're good. lol

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I rented out Friends season Seven & Eight today but I only have three days to watch them all D:
    One can only take enough whining of Ross!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I rented out Friends season Seven & Eight today but I only have three days to watch them all D:

I watched all five seasons of How I met your mother in about 6 days, it is fun to have a massive season marathon XD

King Gumball

Years
  • The sickness was on Jan. 1st, and that bus was to get home. I had 2 viable options, but after walking 20 minutes down a road where the bus went, it still hadn't passed us. Not even 15 minutes after that. Well, I got my exercise, at least, although I wish I had brought my Pokewalker, nice steppage and voltage there. :P

Oh dear lord I die waiting for the bus home for school... sometimes it is up to an hour late, due to becoming full at the station a stop before our school! Longest I have waited was 1hr 20.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Ah, bus stop waits. I always cop mocking for bringing books to school, but god they come in handy when the bus driver is late because (usually) his smoke break went for just a "little too long".

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Speaking of books, I need to read more. Seriously lost touch with my literature.
    I've got one book to read which is like 950 pages and super small font, (it's a trilogy in one binding) and then I'm going to go borrow playscripts and novels and stuff from the library.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I'm reading The Picture of Dorian Gray at the moment and so far, all I can say is that Oscar Wilde is an absolute genius.

Years
  • Well during the day, the rain stops you doing stuff. But at night, when you aren't going to be outside anyways, it is nice to have some atmospheric noise to relax to.

www.rainymood.com
    That is amazing when combined with music.
    I've been listening to this all evening. jsyk.

Feel better Erik. Get as much rest as you can, because you'll need it. Oh, and orange juice too. :P
    Thanks. I'm trying to get rest. XD

Awww... I was sick recently. That was not fun. I don't know if it was the flu bug or food poisoning.
    Being sick sucks

How have you not played Spyro!?
    They were like my childhood favourite video games!
    I know, right? I love Spyro. Headbutting those green things..gnorks or whatever. XD
    I rented out Friends season Seven & Eight today but I only have three days to watch them all D:
    no1curr
    Speaking of books, I need to read more. Seriously lost touch with my literature.
    I've got one book to read which is like 950 pages and super small font, (it's a trilogy in one binding) and then I'm going to go borrow playscripts and novels and stuff from the library.
    I've been reading so much lately. I got a Nook for Christmas, and it's like..the best thing ever @_@;

I'm reading The Picture of Dorian Gray at the moment and so far, all I can say is that Oscar Wilde is an absolute genius.
    I'm planning on reading that..eventually. n_n

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I really need to get back into reading. In fact, I just bought a book off Amazon and I should get it this week. ^_^

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I don't read. Even on the forum, I just absorb the words, rather than actually read them.

(Funny thing is, English is my strongest subject, and I always get 100+% on reading/grammar tests. I even scored by far the highest score on the final test for Lord of the Flies, and I didn't read a page of the book outside of class, which means I read about 1/4 of it.)

King Gumball

Years
  • I don't know how people skim read... I have tried it before and failed to take anything in. For me I have to read every single word. English is also my strongest subject... or Hospitality. I got a medal for coming first in English <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back