• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
  • "No."
    -Michael Corleone, The Godfather

Funny, because I'm related to someone who could, and would, lie that shamelessly, though not as successfully.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I want SSBB soooo badddd. Why didn't I buy that game alongside MJ:TE??? >_<

Oh well, maybe next time. Heh. I heard it's a fun game though.

Almost 2 AM, I should probably be hitting the hay. If I continue to wander around here, call me crazy. :P

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I want SSBB soooo badddd. Why didn't I buy that game alongside MJ:TE??? >_<

Oh well, maybe next time. Heh. I heard it's a fun game though.

Almost 2 AM, I should probably be hitting the hay. If I continue to wander around here, call me crazy. :P

asghewabglhqb YOU HAVE A WII AND NO SSBB!?

It is like sooooooooo fun, you need to get it immediately I say!

King Gumball

Years

• SSBB is okay for a while if you play by yourself. Eventually, it'll get boring if you don't have anyone else to play with. .__.;

And it's like 5:30 AM here. People should call me crazy. D:

How can you stay up that late on the PC. I could never, I try and my eyes fall out XD CRAZY!

Yeah you need other people for SSBB to remain super dooper fun ^.^

King Gumball

Years
  • I fell asleep at 7:35am at a mates house after having an all-nighter watching horror movies that my mum can never find out about XD

King Gumball

Years
  • I always play 5 lives free for all in brawl with my brothers or friends. I play with like half the characters XD

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I remember that game. I actually got that game for my birthday which I believe it came out for my birthday where I lived. I use to play as all the Pokemon characters but Jigglypuff. I haven't played it for a while though. I got bored of it.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I never played the Online mode. I use to play this game at school during Video Game Club but got tired of playing since that was the only game that everyone wanted to play all the time and nothing else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back