• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • GTA2
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    Does anyone have a scroller (it's a wheel like thing on the mouse so you can scroll up and down)?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I have one, but for some strange reason, after we updated the computer to Wiindows XP, It stopped working... I wonder why... :/

Years
    • Age 31
    • GTA2
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    Well when you get it to work press down on ot like a click.This way you can move it up and down and side to side. :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • GTA2
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    You might need a new mouse.Or have you tryed clinking on the scroll bar on the computer screen then tried they scroll bar on the mouse.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • z type said:
    You might need a new mouse.Or have you tryed clinking on the scroll bar on the computer screen then tried they scroll bar on the mouse.
    You do know that all dont move from side to side, my mouse has a scroller but it only gos up and down (even if I click it).

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • yeah... my mouse has a scroller too but even if i click it it's jsut moving vertically...

*the first frost of the year for Edmonton has arrived on Sept 24 ^_^*

Years
    • Age 31
    • GTA2
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    Well it goes side to side when you have a big screen (when there's a scroll bar at the bottom).See there's a scroll bar that goes up and down |.Then theres a scroll bar a the bottom (sometimes) _ which goes side to side.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's a scrollwheel, as yeah most moder mice come equipped with them. I like the back/forward buttons on some mice, two buttons one on each side. You can assign them to be back and forward in your browser. Makes it nice and convenient. ^_^

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • z type said:
    Well it goes side to side when you have a big screen (when there's a scroll bar at the bottom).See there's a scroll bar that goes up and down |.Then theres a scroll bar a the bottom (sometimes) _ which goes side to side.
    I know what the bottom scroll bar looks like. And I tryed in on a page that had it and it still didnt work. I was around computers before you was born (I was around couputers all my life).

Years
    • Age 31
    • GTA2
    • Seen Jan 19, 2004
    Well thy it on this screen.Click the mouse then two arrows should pop up.After that move the mouse forward and the screen should go to the top. :classic:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I don't really like that trick. It moves too fast for me. ;P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • it certainly does make things easier... press the button to go to a page, and scroll the thingie down to the bottom to read the latest post, and hit the quick reply then...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don't like Quick Reply or the toolbar, I don't use either. Quick Reply feels... I don't know; not traditional. >_>;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • maybe if you got a fast computer then quick reply isn't really needed... but it takes quite a long time for me to click a button to go to a new page (loading the reply page takes sometime), and another button to go to another page. Quick reply cuts down the time needed for my by two...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back