• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrea-chan

~In the shadows~
Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    Who's 22sa? the name sounds familer...
    Well he was the highest poster on the old PC and use to be the highest here (him still in the top 5 highest posters and has not been on in like 4 or more months should tell you how much he posted).

Toothache said:
    Yeah, just lay off the spam, if you please. It's good to see active posters, but at least try and make your posts on-topic :-)
    Yea try telling that to us Senior Staff Members and see how far it goes. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    Andrew created a new username.... I hope it's not a username change.... *sighs*

or I guess Articuno will icebeam her... *giggles* ^_^
    I'm pretty sure it's just for the dare. Alot of members are doing that now ^^

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Well, th only reason I made a new account was cuz I thought my username was kinda stupid. I dunno about everyone else, though.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • This is like my first post in the Daily Chit Chat in ages hehe, I've had a lot of User Names hehe...Dizzy the II was my favorite.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • I've only had one other screenname other than this one. At the old PC I was gym_leader018 and everyone hated spelling it out so it was always gl18... It made me sad... Okay, not really. But anyway... Blaine works better cos it's my name... Heheh.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I like my name too... I guess that I can never get bored of it because it's my real name, lol. ^_^;

I do have an extra account, though--Aria. I haven't used it in quite a while, and I kind of regret even making it. Ah well.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • Name changing??, well i like my real life name, but as a nickname im also good knew by people as ''NES'' (IRL), so i guess im too used to thinks like ''NES'', ''Ness'' ''NESSSS'', ''NESgamer'' or like Casey says...''Nessie'' :P.

P.D. I was ''May's boyfriend'' once in SPP, haha good times XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back