• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finglonger

Leper messiah
Years
  • Blue Jasmine said:
    Hi,everyone!
    Gr8person62.2:*feels hurt too* I have ever too but it is not hurt much because it is
    not a big knife.

Eh, are you saying youre physically hurt, or emotionally hurt?

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
  • !Dragonite! said:
    What is everyone doing today?

I might be going out of town.

I'm being absolutley bored.
    I watched some Pokemon today, but other than that, nothing.
    Oh yah, and my mom takes us shopping later. But that's just grocery shopping... hmm, maybe I can get some candy out of her... >=D

Gr8person62.2 said:
    You know what really hurts? Having your hand slashed with a knife (it was an accident, no underground gangsta warfare), and shortly after that, while the wound is still fresh, having to squeeze lemons, and the juice going all into it. My God was I in pain...

owwwww. x_x;; I feel sorry for you.

I also hate it when I'm around salt; I generally have little cuts on my hands. It stings. ;-; Once we made homade ice cream... the rock salt made my hands sting for awhile. I didn't like it; it was quite uncomfortable. ><

My cut looks odd now. maybe it's because I actually have a bandaid on it, unlike usually, where it would just be uncovered. My parents rarely give out bandaids, claiming we abuse them. oO;; Sometimes we do though. ^^;;

Years
  • Never mind I'm not going out of town, but my mom if bringing me to wal-mart go get Leaf green and maybbeeee Buu's fury!!, and I'll look and see if they have a gameshark, I really like being a cheater on my sapphire game XD. Anyway, does anyone know if wal-mart sales gamesharks?

Years
  • Blue Jasmine said:
    Finglonger:Both.
    !Dragonite!:I am going to post and talk with my triplets and darkgamerGS.
    Purin:Seaweed!? Cool! You like too? I love seaweed very much. I like sushi too.

WHat did you mean by the stuff in bold italic and underlined??

Yea the shinyhunters club is really cool, come join it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *yawns*

Hmmm...I woke up at like...10am today. I haven't eaten anything since lunch yesterday, so I'm freaking hungry right now. I did have some candy, but I wouldn't exactly call that a meal. I got Tales of Symphonia yesterday and I'm freaking addicted to it. I'm at the...Bashumet...Baslosum...forgot the name. It starts with a "B" and its a Mausoluem. I spent a good hour playing Territory on my cell phone so the battery is nearly dead *recharges it* And now here I am...ranting...so...anyone feel like talking...?

Years
  • If your so hungry then why don't you go eat something? XD

My day was...kinna boring and kinna exiting. All I did today was play my gameboy<<not that that is boring but I would have rather done something else at least for a little while.
    I went to walmart to get Buu's furry but they did not have it!!!!!! *curses at walmart*
    And then at around 7<i think> i started watching the LSU game. The ended up winning!! YAY!! GO LSU!!<<that was the exiting part of the day

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I would've eaten something if there was something to eat. The fridge is empty. I literally ate everything inside on Wednesday or something...my parents yelled at me for doing it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back