• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
Years
  • Purin said:
    This thread seems dead X_X
    Change of Topic?
    Who likes to eat Seaweed? I like, especially in soups or Sushi.

Seaweed? *cough* Thats what fish smoke *cough* lame joke *cough cough**

Anyhoo, today is teh sux :\ I have 2 assignments due tomorow for school, and a part? to go to. You know which one I'd choose, but it's so stressfull. I'l be up till 3 am tonight doing them. bleah -_-'

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
  • Purin said:
    This thread seems dead X_X
    Change of Topic?
    Who likes to eat Seaweed? I like, especially in soups or Sushi.

I don't like seaweed at all. same with sushi. ew. x_x;;

why does our school system have to be evil and not give us columbus day off? ;-; I would really like a day off (although it wouldn't help me with my paper much, that's due tuesday, and I need my book to give it the finishing touches).

I have sour skittles. Yay sour skittles. ^-^ I just love sour stuff. *eat eat* XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don't have that day off. Yes I live in America but I just don't take the normal days off kids have. Perhaps if tomorrow wasn't an open, but yeah. XD
    On the bright side I get out of school earlier, and I prefer all my vacation to be lumped together at the end of the year than spread out.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    For me that's waltzing over to the computer "Taking notes" when I end up browsing around tech sites and stuff. >_>
    ..and yet I do well. All schools should let their students slack off for part of the day, rush to get it done and still ace it. *nod nod* XP

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
  • hmm how fortunate for you..

anyhow, just got back from a marching band field torunament. It was our bands first time in the upper most division, so we got jeers from the other bands who have been there for years and years. I was pretty close to killing one of them, but I managed to resist temptation.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    That's....nice. I've never heard of a band fight...

I just woke up like an hour ago...now...I'm going to go play Tales of Symphonia a bit more.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I've only been playing it for three days...~.~

Power wittle wife...? Power wittle...?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Yes... I feel unloved. ;_;

You should PM me every now and then with a bunch of roses. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Okie. ^^ *buries JK with millions of roses while playing ToS* IN YOUR FACE CLUMSY ASSASSIN. Muwaha~

*tosses more roses*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ohhh…ToS addiction can be dangerous. You should play it too JK, so you two would have something to say when you're snuggling.
    And that clumsy thing was a ToS reference, FYI. XP

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Well, I've had an interesting day today. In the morning, I had a nice lie-in XD Which was pretty rare, since my idiotic brother normally comes in and bounces on me (which is painful seeing how fat he is >.<), but since he was busy playing on Animal Crossing, he didn't bother to jump on me. In the afternoon I went climbing, where I learnt how to belay for the first time (be the person at the bottom who does nothing but pull the rope all day XD), and had a go at some of the rock faces. All in all it's been a pretty good day so far. ^_^

Years
  • I wanna go rock climbing, is seems like it would be really cool!XD
    I had the chance before but the people that worked there would not let me because I was only like...5 or 6. =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back