• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Day

Sunlight
Years
  • I'm in Maryland, and it's so bright out! It would be the perfect day if it weren't so chilly. I haven't been on a lot. That's alright though, I'm not gone.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Javert said:
    1) I haven't done anything wrong under this name...as far as you know I could be someone imitating Quast2.

2) Even if you check IP and find out that I am, in fact, the same, I doubt any mod with a brain would ban me again, thus realizing I never did anything worthy of banishment.

3) Even if the mod decides to banish Javert, I have AOL...hidden IP address. I could just make a new username. (Kind of like I already did...).
    *Yarn*
    1: So? We ban members that rejoins. And looking at the banned list you were banned 4 times after having your Quast2 account banned.

2: Well I must have a brain then, because I'm not a Mod I'm an Admin on PC. And I'm going to ban you again. ^_^
    In other words banned members stay banned.

3: Then you will just be banned again Mr. Capitalization Smarty Pants. You were banned for flaming people and spamming so yes you will be banned again.

Congrats on the 800th post Lady Pearl, I hope you get to 1K soon.

Well in 5 days (on the 24th) I will have been a member of Pok?mon Community for 2 years.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Hello, everyone~! ^_________^ How are you all?

Awwws...I missed the 1,000th page along with Pearly-chan. ;0; Oh well~ And dont worry, Pearly! ^o^ I like you. You're a great friend!

I'm going to have been here for a year on march 6th. =3 I'm really looking forward to it. ^^

~Karli
    I missed it too and I loke you Pearl and you too Karli.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    BladeForever said:
    T00 much love in here. ๑_๏ Well crap, wont be able to talk right now since I got stuff to do that I forgot about. Later.

~Blade~
    What I like you too.Blade.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    I'll just say I love everyone, and end the topic there. XD!

Now I am bored. =3

~Karli
    Even spammers and I will add you to my buddy list.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Who couldn't love Karli? <3<3 *huggles and snuggles her* Well, how's everyone doing today? =3

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    No, I dont love spammers. XP I only love the dedicated members of PC, and all of my friends. XD

Awws....thank you Kelsey~! <3 *glomps*

*cough* Arcy...why did you have to remind me? XD *whacks with a BRAND NEW Hiraikotsu*

~Karli
    I,m Deciated.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Well if you got a new Hiraikotsu then you can let me be, before I break your new one. XD

*twitches* You...wouldnt....dare~! XD I'll get my ebil clan on puppies to come and destroy you. >.O

*breathes* Too much chocolate cake for breakfast. XD

~Karli [I just spelt my name wrong twice in a row. Thats depressing...]

EDIT~ MD, a Hiraikotsu is a giant boomarang like weapon used by a demon slayer named Sango in InuYasha. ^^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMGoodnes! I loooooove Sango's Hiraikotsu. <3<3 I want one of meh own now! =D *makes a Hiraikotsu and starts playing with it...away from Andy* XD

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    *twitches*
    EDIT~ MD, a Hiraikotsu is a giant boomarang like weapon used by a demon slayer named Sango in InuYasha. ^^
    That my favorite anime weapon ever.Sango is the best.Inuyasha rules.I am going to change my avatar to one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back