• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello Water Spirit! ^o^ *huggles* Yesh, us PCians are just full of love. <3<3 *throws Hiraikotsu* ^^ Now all's I need is that uber awsome demon slayer outfit that Sango has. ;D

~Kelsey

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Water Spirit said:
    lol It's great here! It's so friendly and lively. ^_^ Now I'm glad that I joined. *feeling the love* Oh, there's none coming my way... oh well.

Well, you're new. =3 Love shall come your way in time. Dont worry! ^^ Would you like to be my friend~? =3

Kelsey, isnt it awesome~? =3 Its mah favourite weapon. <3 <3 <3 Just dont let Andy get his hands on it. XD

~Karli

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Water Spirit said:
    lol It's great here! It's so friendly and lively. ^_^ Now I'm glad that I joined. *feeling the love* Oh, there's none coming my way... oh well.
    You will love it here and if you need hepl.Pm me.I changed my avatar..Pm me if you want to be friends too.

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
  • *huggles Kelsey* Yay! lol Is this it? *hands over uber* *shrugs*

Whah! My server is so slow that about four of you posted without me realising. Sorry. Thanks for your comments! And sure, I'd love to be your friend, MegaDitto! ^__^

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Hey everyone! ^_^ ~>Hates character mimimum...<~ I love that little ~> arrow, I just thought of it lol. Put up a new avatar btw.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    *pops out of nowhere* Heeeeelo all! XD Dang...You only got to 1002 pages? O_o; Oh well least I made the first 1000th page post XP

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hi Jorge! <3<3<3 *huggles* Yeah, I always miss the big events. XD It's a most unfortunate curse on my part. ;o;

~Kelsey

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
  • Nooo! DCC must've passed the 1K page when I was playing HL2 online! I wanted to be here for the 1K page...

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, no wonder I missed it! I was at a party at one in the morning. XD

~Kelsey

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Kelsey said:
    Well, no wonder I missed it! I was at a party at one in the morning. XD

~Kelsey

hopefully you didn't get t00 ->
    Daily Chit-Chat
    and
    Daily Chit-Chat
    all over the place, lol. L00ks like you made it home safely. o.O

~Blade~

Quest4Quast

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    Just want to say some things.

- I was never disrespectful to any specific member. I made a sarcastic comment and an irresponsible moderator tyranically flexed his power to ban.

- I am very respectful to people who
    a) make sense
    b) type their words out
    c) don't consider the slightest bit of rude sarcasm "spam". Only if you have the comedic sense of a doughnut would you find it not funny.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    XDXDXDXD You guys, of course I'm a party animal! ^.~ But, there was no beer, only really really fizzy soda. <3<3

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Quest4Quast said:
    Just want to say some things.

- I was never disrespectful to any specific member. I made a sarcastic comment and an irresponsible moderator tyranically flexed his power to ban.

- I am very respectful to people who
    a) make sense
    b) type their words out
    c) don't consider the slightest bit of rude sarcasm "spam". Only if you have the comedic sense of a doughnut would you find it not funny.
    That was just plain rude, not sarcasim. Sounds more like your sense of humor was raped by a three year old. So yeah banned members can't rejoin so buh-bye.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back