• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Er, actually, Disney was the first person to create animation with synchronized sound. If it wasn't for Disney's big step in history, NONE of you would have ANY of those videogames.

You shouldn't be dissing Disney.

Also, I want to work with Pixar's animation studios, they often collaborate with Disney and have produced some of the greatest films in history.

Edit: Disney only sucks now because they closed their 2D animation studios. They're planning to reopen them, or they have already been reopened, actually.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    The old classic disney was great. Most of what it does now is nowere near as good. I like Kingdom Hearts for the story. And all Disney did was pay them to do it. I don't think Disney had much say in it. Just that they have to use some of thier things.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    The old classic disney was great. Most of what it does now is nowere near as good. I like Kingdom Hearts for the story. And all Disney did was pay them to do it. I don't think Disney had much say in it. Just that they have to use some of thier things.

Disney's not as good anymore because Walt Disney died, and he left some idiot in charge of all the studios who came up with all these stupid ideas for movies.

A good old animation film was Felix the Cat. They tried to do what the camera couldn't capture. They mixed surrealism with believability.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    As Erica pointed out to me a while back, if StarCraft, Half-Life, Halo, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, and Command & Conquer were to be included into Kingdom Hearts, all of those franchises would find themselves awash in slash fangirls. No fan wants to see SC, HL, Halo, RE, MGS, or C&C slash.

Erica / Lightning says:
    trust me
    Erica / Lightning says:
    you do NOT want it in KH
    Erica / Lightning says:
    because you will inevitably get the slash fangirls
    Erica / Lightning says:
    and oh god they suck
    I'd like to see what kind of slash they could actually come up with.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    If it helps, I've seen pleeeenty of MGS slash without even trying. :x I'm not sure about the others because I'm not at all familiar with the characters. I might've seen it, but I have no idea. XD;

But yeah, if those were mainstream games put in KH, you can bet there would be slash everywhere. D:

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Also, I want to work with Pixar's animation studios, they often collaborate with Disney and have produced some of the greatest films in history.
    :O Pixar! Their animated films are so good. Even now, years after their release, they still look fantastic, and the stories themselves are great as well.

No you wouldn't. Any sort of fangirl slashing should be avoided at all costs *shudders*

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    :O Pixar! Their animated films are so good. Even now, years after their release, they still look fantastic, and the stories themselves are great as well.

No you wouldn't. Any sort of fangirl slashing should be avoided at all costs *shudders*

=_= Yeah.. you get the WEIRDEST stuff at fanfiction.net.. that's why I don't go there anymore..

;_; I looove Pixar, too <333

Years
    Updated usertitle.

Pixar eh? I never really liked their movies. Actually I have never really liked any movies. I fall asleep in the middle of every movies, it's practically impossible to interest me with a 2+ hour movie.

Jordan.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015

But this conversation has peaked my curiosity. Right now, I'd willingly wander into the world of fangirl slash to see what this is all about and fanfiction.net looks to be a good place to start.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Pixar? *strains brain* Their animated films are Shrek and Monsters, right? I can't seem to remember O:

Slash? *gag* Honestly, take Amachi's advice and stay away. My friends tricked me into reading one and I was all like O.O

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Pixar? *strains brain* Their animated films are Shrek and Monsters, right? I can't seem to remember O:

Slash? *gag* Honestly, take Amachi's advice and stay away. My friends tricked me into reading one and I was all like O.O

Nope, Blue Sky studios did Shrek. I believe Pixar did Monsters Inc, though. They also did Finding Nemo, and Toy Story.

.. Yeah.. that stuff's just.. wrong and immature.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    But this conversation has peaked my curiosity. Right now, I'd willingly wander into the world of fangirl slash to see what this is all about and fanfiction.net looks to be a good place to start.
    You've already heard it from people with first-hand experience. You're venturing into hostile territory, and nobody here knows if you'll ever make it back alive.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    whut no. I have no first hand experience >O I just know what to stay away from.

It's like looking at a lion with it's fangs bared - pretty obvious you should stay away from it neh?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Nope, Blue Sky studios did Shrek. I believe Pixar did Monsters Inc, though. They also did Finding Nemo, and Toy Story.

And some more recent ones like The Incredibles and Cars... which I haven't seen. O.o

Oh and what is this "slash" stuff? I'm like, totally unaware of it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I read it few. It wasn't that bad; I'm still alive and I'm not aware of any damage done.

But they did bore me a bit.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    No, you're not allowed to ask. XD
    I'm having trouble understanding the topic too actually;
    But I don't really understand anything, so that's usual for me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    The only reason I haven't posted here yet is because I don't have a clue about what they're talking about. :/

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    They kinda make sense as I scroll down the page, but only kinda.

The DCC is way less confusing with less posters...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back