• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I never saw the first 10 episodes. Unfortunatly. But the rest of the series is really good.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've only seen the first episode of it. I would've continued watching it, but I was watching with mom and she wanted to see the others. Now she can't find time to sit and watch them anymore. xD It was really interesting, and I do wanna see it, but just haven't gotten around to it. D:

Years
    I haven't seen one episode. There is a lot of hype behind it that is making me quite curious I must say, but I never have time for anything anymore; let alone I have no idea what time it is on. lol

Cherrim

Years
    I may have streamed it not-quite-legally from a site that has episodes of hundreds of TV series. o.o I just wanted to see what it's like, and would've continued in that fashion but...the DVD boxset just came out so I'll probably just rent that. XD;

Years
    XD. I was thinking at first that it was just another Soap Opera show where the people are wannabe Supermen. I may have to catch an episode though since most people think it's decent if not great.

Cherrim

Years
    Heroes? I heard that the show wasn't exactly appealing to viewers, That's what I heard Anyway
    Really? It's pretty huge here. o_o; I know so many people who watch it, which is partially why I wanna get in on the fun. @_@;

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    In my opinion it sucks but everyone's ranting on about it all over the world. All the other episodes must be really good. :/

There's a DVD box set of it out now? God, it'll be no time before it comes out here and then nobody will let it get out of random conversation.

Cherrim

Years
    It came out this week in North America, at least. I think it was on Tuesday. o.o It graced the front of half our flyers.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Someone didn't like my previous avatar so I changed it D:

Heroes is huge here in England, loads of people are on about it, although that's the people who download it when it airs in America. Can't wait for season 2 ;)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I never downloaded it. I had a few friends at school talk about it. But never started watching it till 11th episode after that I was hooked. I don't talk about it at school though.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Really? It's pretty huge here. o_o; I know so many people who watch it, which is partially why I wanna get in on the fun. @_@;

Yah, most of the people I know watch it. And they made a big deal about Season 2 on G4. I haven't seen it myself, I keep forgetting to set my Media Center to record it O:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I never quite saw what was so good about Heroes in the first place. Just leave me to House and 24, kthnxbai.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I tried watching Heroes once. Um, to be honest, I wasn't really able to follow it too well and like..ended up changing the channel within 15 minutes =/

24, too. I really didn't understand it, and fom what I saw, it was too slow paced for me to actually catch my attention in any way.

Cherrim

Years
    I don't watch much TV. Sometimes I'll watch House if it's on, because it always makes me laugh. But otherwise...I don't even stay in the same room as the TV. o.o

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I tried watching Heroes once. Um, to be honest, I wasn't really able to follow it too well and like..ended up changing the channel within 15 minutes =/

24, too. I really didn't understand it, and fom what I saw, it was too slow paced for me to actually catch my attention in any way.

24, slow? That seems ironic. I agree, & I feel it uninteresting.

When does "Heroes" come on?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back