• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ah man, Death Note. D: I have to finish watching that with my brother this weekend or else it'll have to wait a few months. ><;

I'm only watching two or three anime right now. Not watching anything regularly on TV though. I download all my anime. @_@

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Ah man, Death Note. D: I have to finish watching that with my brother this weekend or else it'll have to wait a few months. ><;

I'm only watching two or three anime right now. Not watching anything regularly on TV though. I download all my anime. @_@

I wanna see that but my computer has no sound. ;;

That's the only time I can watch anime is on TV. O.o

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Downloading anime's much easier. There's hardly any good anime that airs here anymore, so I search the net for stuff to watch.

Beatrice

OH DESIRE
    Years
    Anime sucks on TV. XP

I guess it doesn't matter, though, since I don't like anime. XD

Hmm, do you know who the two girls are in your signature? :P
    I don't like anime on TV either...it just doesn't sound as compelling as the Japanese seiyuus make it sound!
    Meh, I think I'm a bit over anime myself; *perfers manga*

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Downloading anime's much easier. There's hardly any good anime that airs here anymore, so I search the net for stuff to watch.

You can say that again. Most of what CN/Adult Swim airs is Naruto, and for those of that aren't Narutards, we're kinda left out O:

I mainly buy anime I wanna watch, after watching the first few episodes on YouTube, but only if it comes with SUB's too. If it's DUB only, I just muddle through YouTube quality videos O:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Hmm, do you know who the two girls are in your signature? :P
    I don't like anime on TV either...it just doesn't sound as compelling as the Japanese seiyuus make it sound!
    Meh, I think I'm a bit over anime myself; *perfers manga*

The only anime I've ever liked was the Dragonball series, which I now realize was stupid as hell. XD

I didn't make the banner, btw. :3

Beatrice

OH DESIRE
    Years
    You can say that again. Most of what CN/Adult Swim airs is Naruto, and for those of that aren't Narutards, we're kinda left out O:

I mainly buy anime I wanna watch, after watching the first few episodes on YouTube, but only if it comes with SUB's too. If it's DUB only, I just muddle through YouTube quality videos O:

Don't remind me of that weekend ninja marathon...I almost went crazy.
    Some Dubs are good; my favorites were the Rurouni Kenshin subs and the .Hack dub...you couldn't find anything wrong with those~

Dawg: The girl on the left is Rin Tohsaka, in case you were at least wondering. The other girl is from 2Heart; if I remember right.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

Well, Naruto doesn't even air here on the normal free-to-view channels. Only on Cable I think, but even then, there aren't many "teenage" anime airing around now. Mainly only kids stuff. D:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Don't remind me of that weekend ninja marathon...I almost went crazy.
    Some Dubs are good; my favorites were the Rurouni Kenshin subs and the .Hack dub...you couldn't find anything wrong with those~

Yah, some are. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED was pretty good (the voices might have been a bit to old) and InuYasha seemed okay to me, I've never seen the SUB

Well, Naruto doesn't even air here on the normal free-to-view channels. Only on Cable I think, but even then, there aren't many "teenage" anime airing around now. Mainly only kids stuff. D:

O: That sucks. They show a lot of that here too, like One Piece and Beyblades.

I don't think Disney airs anime, only little pidly cartoons, if my memory is correct.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    They have stopped showing One Piece and Beyblade in the UK. One Piece is my favourite anime aswell.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I don't know why you just said that, Jordan. O_o;

I used to watch One Piece until it stopped airing here, it was good. I never really paid much attention to Bayblade. 0=

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    We have a few channels with anime out here in Canada. YTV, G4, and Razer. YTV is the main anime source though, since they air Gundam SEED, Gundam SEED Destiny, BLEACH, Fullmetal Alchemist, Eureka seveN, InuYasha, and they start airing the Death Note dub next week. =x

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    We have a few channels with anime out here in Canada. YTV, G4, and Razer. YTV is the main anime source though, since they air Gundam SEED, Gundam SEED Destiny, BLEACH, Fullmetal Alchemist, Eureka seveN, InuYasha, and they start airing the Death Note dub next week. =x

Wow, thats a good selection O: As for as I know G4 doesn't show any anime here, but I probably don't watch enough to know.

I forgot in my earlier post. You can also get The Anime Network and the Funimation channels here in the US, but you gotta pay extra ($20 extra per month I think).

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    I forgot in my earlier post. You can also get The Anime Network and the Funimation channels here in the US, but you gotta pay extra ($20 extra per month I think).

Hey what satellite/cable service provides the Funimation channel? or do you need to request it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back