• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • One of the most over played songs has to be Umbrella. It started off a good song but was played so much i know hate hearing it on radio.

Nickleback is a good band. I like there music. But since How You Remind Me they haven't had any big songs.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Name one that's actually good and you get a cookie. xD

xP

Well, there's:

-A Tribe Called Quest. Not modern, but they are rap, and they are good in my opinion, they aren't all sex/drugs/killing in their music, they are around the 80's era.

-The Black Eyed Peas. Now, they may be pop-ish at some points, but they are still in the hip-hop/rap genre also.

There are plenty more that don't strictly talk about offensive things in every song. But, I can agree that rap is nothing I'd waste $12.99 on a CD for.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    BEP are so awesome. I really like their music, it's rap with a nice twist to it. They don't take themselves too seriously either.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Fergie is still apart of the group. She just needed a break. And, the leader will.i.am just released his solo album, so they are together, just on some breaks.

I saw them in concert, it was quite spectacular to be so close. I got a guitar pick they threw off-stage too.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Soulja Boy's Crank That is pretty good. I dunno why I like it at all, but I actually do. It's the jizz.
    Soulja Boy is definitely still a boy, though he is not a soldier in any sense.

You would be well advised to listen to the Travis Barker remix of that song.

As for good rap and hip-hop groups, I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Public Enemy, Wu-Tang Clan, or Run-DMC.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Actually, I don't like your signature, the Pokemon is badly (What does Macy call it?) rendered. The background is... weird, and the text seems fine. Though, you should put words in your signature too. People may not like your signature, but they'd love mine, right?!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Don't listen to that much rap. I will listen to it if it is on the radio but other than that I'm not to bothered. I don't really like the sound of it. It isn't really singing. But takes talent to do.

I don't like you sig either. It doesn't bend in well and the Houndoom is really bad. Nica's sig is good it all blends in together. The police-y staff is good. Have just started reading it but so far it is really good. Will finish reading it today.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    You've started reading it? How nice. More people read it than there are characters I'd assume. XD;

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Click on the image in Nica's sig. It will take you to it. Make sure you read it from the start. It is a story based on PC and it's members.

I finished reading it all now. So I am fully up to date with it. I enjoyed reading it. Was fun. Can't wait for next part. Good work Nica

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back