• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Just go and read it. It only has Nica's friends in it I think. So If you are one of them then your in it.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I'm not going away for the weekend. I wish I could go down to Stoke tonight and come back on Sunday though.

You going anywhere?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    We're talking about weekends now? well Im just going to party on the weekend other than that nothing, probably going to see Rush Hour 3 sometime on sat XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Yeah Stoke on Trent. I want to go there this weekend but should be going down during the October half term.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Nah not doing anything good this weekend. Just basketball and band practices as usual. You all seem to be doing fun things, heheh

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Well you are doing more than me. But staying at home is good. Will be fun for me. Others might find it boring though.

Ryouki. Missed your post when you first did it. But yeah it did go dead. Not for that long though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    So DCC once again reverted back to the ever recurring topic of music.

SG-A returns tonight baby.

MasterDookie

Is a murderer
    Years
    xP

Well, there's:

-A Tribe Called Quest. Not modern, but they are rap, and they are good in my opinion, they aren't all sex/drugs/killing in their music, they are around the 80's era.

-The Black Eyed Peas. Now, they may be pop-ish at some points, but they are still in the hip-hop/rap genre also.

There are plenty more that don't strictly talk about offensive things in every song. But, I can agree that rap is nothing I'd waste $12.99 on a CD for.
    The Peas don't exist to me anymore. xD No cookie for you! :0

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    So DCC once again reverted back to the ever recurring topic of music.

SG-A returns tonight baby.
    I never got into Star Gate. I don't know what's going on in the plotline whenever I see it late-night, and it just looks kind of 'meh' ish, but I know there are a lot of fans of it. I mean, geeky closeted fans.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I skimmed through each, but I didn't really understand either of their significance to being alike The Police-y Staff.

I only read like, one line of each -shot-

Last edited:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I skimmed through each, but I didn't really understand either of their significance to being alike The Police-y Staff.

I only read like, one line of each -shot-
    Back in the day, we weren't really...police-y, to take your neologism. We were just hyperactive, overimaginative Gundam fans with the full blessing of two staff members.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    So? I still don't really get what you're meaning.

Was it associated to PC as a whole, doing something?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back