• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The funny thing about vanilla coke is you and get a hint of the vanilla taste. It doesn't even really taste all that much different; at least to me it doesn't.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Oh, never heard of it.

It's just when you said "anti drug" followed by "ice break" yeah... I immediately thought it was the drug.

Zet

Years
  • Oh, never heard of it.

It's just when you said "anti drug" followed by "ice break" yeah... I immediately thought it was the drug.

lol, anyway the company that makes the stuff is doing a competition and you have to find the word UTE under the lid to enter and i bought one hoping it says UTE and it does ^^ so I'm gonna enter and hope to win

Zet

Years
  • it was a nice sweet since i didn't know but i'll probably miss it since im downloading Gurren Lagann
    this is a ute
    Daily Chit-Chat

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    that's a nice car to win, although, you imagime the chances of winning, but it's possible, good luck to you

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    That car? Pfft... nobody ever important wins in those competitions anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back