• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I don't get half term any more D: I think that's the vacation you guys are talking about. O.o
    My nearest vacation is on 9th December.

Years
    Halfterm? How long is a typical halfterm? I only have two extra days off.
    Then, after this, there's Thanksgiving break for about five days? and then probably a week at least for after finals. Surprisingly, I have less days off now, but I'm not like "omg need more" XD

And I forgot you changed your name, munna. XD I have to go edit my MotM post now. >:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Thanksgiving break's up next for me, along with muh birfday. It's been like this forever, always having cake and turkey on the same day. @___@

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
    My birthday is in August, so I'm not sure what its like. Lol. xD Though I love the cranberry sauce. That stuffs good. <3

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
    Trust me, you aren't missing much. School sucks. Dx Then again could just be my school. Changing the schedule big time on me. My final year and then this happens. Grr.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    School is bad when you think about it. When you work you get paid, right, well when you go to school you get nothing plus parents pay for education so its a bit a ripp off ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back