• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    XD
    I'm having company[BoyF] over and we are going to watch scary movies..00
    Which I hate XD;

The only scary movies that are on for me right now are like 3 different Halloween movies >>

There's also 100 Scariest Movie Moments, and in an hour, Ghost Hunters LIVE. I'll be watching that, heck yes <3

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I watched a show called "Most Haunted places in the world" or something like that XD But I'm too busy handing candy out to watch a movie. Plus, I have to study for some quizzes D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Piggedy Pig: RAWR!

OH NO! Down Piggedy Pig, DOWN!!! D: He is a very sensitive pig. Please don't laugh at him. *gives Piggedy Pig some mustard*

Piggedy Pig: *slurps*

'nyway, mustard usually does the trick. He has prob forgiven you already. =D So have you decided what movie you are going to watch yet?

Kurogane, good for you. I'm sure your mom will need all the help she can get. Me, I can help finish what is left of the candy!

Okay. XDD
    ^-^

The only scary movies that are on for me right now are like 3 different Halloween movies >>

There's also 100 Scariest Movie Moments, and in an hour, Ghost Hunters LIVE. I'll be watching that, heck yes <3
    Well...I'm a little scary so..yeah...

I watched a show called "Most Haunted places in the world" or something like that XD But I'm too busy handing candy out to watch a movie. Plus, I have to study for some quizzes D:

Eww Quizzes, YAY CANDY 8D

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    well in here halloween is uncommon/unusual so it just a normal day for me, i even don't remember what date is halloween o_o

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    well in here halloween is uncommon/unusual so it just a normal day for me, i even don't remember what date is halloween o_o

Same here for me. I don't really treat it anything special unlike when I was younger. It's weird that no one came "trick or treating" here at my house last night, but that's probably a good thing since we don't have anymore lollies left. :q

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Speaking of trick or treating our candy jar got raided yesterday, this group of kids knocked came just after dinner so then I said take some each and at a speed of light 10 hands rushed into the jar and in a matter of second more than half the jar disappeared...which leaves none for me...>.<

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Thats why you keep the candy for yourself and play tricks on the kids:P

Roflmao hey /b/ havent seen ya in while hey, are you entering the PC halloween tourney?

And I need some good tricks for next year to fool the kids, and your creative just like Jigsaw so help me think of something.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    It was yesterday!!

Ohh... I remember the house of wax... 00
    Scary~

Last edited:

Zet

Years
    Muck Up Day at my school kinda sucked because of the new principal, she won't let us have any fun but apparently someone set off a emergency flare gun in the science block area

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    House of wax is one creepy movie, not too long ago I was watching it with several other friends, but they ended up switching it off after just 20 minutes. ._.

Zet Netroc said:
    Muck Up Day at my school kinda sucked because of the new principal, she won't let us have any fun but apparently someone set off a emergency flare gun in the science block area

Bit off topic. XD; But I understand having a new principal is hard to get used to. In my previous school we had several new headteachers after the first one had a stroke; and once the permanant headteacher was decided, he made up lots of rules many students didn't like. DDD:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Me and my friend heidi were talking by note in Turneys and...

Long story short 2 kids named Joseph and Ryan think me or heidi had a sex dream about mickey (Hawt mexican guy)

-coughcoughwasmecoughcough-

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    geh, schools have been really cracking down on Muck Up days. My grade weren't allowed to have one either.

My grade, and all the other year 12 students who attended school in the area. The principals collaborated together on all this, even asking us not to drive cars to and from school in the last week.

No one listened to them though bout that one XD
    Me and my friend heidi were talking by note in Turneys and...

Long story short 2 kids named Joseph and Ryan think me or heidi had a sex dream about mickey (Hawt mexican guy)

-coughcoughwasmecoughcough-
    What's turneys? Is it relevant to school?

And this Mickey fellow, is it this one here: Oh Mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, HEY MICKEY, hey hey, HEY MICKEY!~ :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    *Pops in*
    Hi guys , mind if I join this conversation?
    OMG I love that song's beat

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    How are people feeling today? I'm a little bit sad that Halloween is over... but at least I have lots of candy left. :D

I haven't seen the "House of Wax" film. Paris Hilton can go lie in a ditch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back