• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    To be honest I kinda hate doing the dishes especially after a massive dinner, its always me who gets stuck with the dishes I mean I don't mind doing the dishes but for me its almost like a daily thing >.<.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    To be honest I kinda hate doing the dishes especially after a massive dinner, its always me who gets stuck with the dishes I mean I don't mind doing the dishes but for me its almost like a daily thing >.<.

Oh really?

I don't dishes at home. I'm FAR to lazy to do it xD

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Oh really?

I don't dishes at home. I'm FAR to lazy to do it xD

Im with you but its like my job here and sadly I dont get paid...hmm lol asking to get paid to do house chores sounds like a 12 yr old thing -___-, do you have a dishwasher though?

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Im with you but its like my job here and sadly I dont get paid...hmm lol asking to get paid to do house chores sounds like a 12 yr old thing -___-, do you have a dishwasher though?

Yeah

I'm just too lazy nowadays. I NEVER do chores. Bad part about that is that I never get paid. >.<

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Yeah

I'm just too lazy nowadays. I NEVER do chores. Bad part about that is that I never get paid. >.<

Dont worry Im much worse than you, one time I had to clean up the backyard, vacuum and mop the whole house, wash the dishes and water the plants, yes and Im still alive...

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Dont worry Im much worse than you, one time I had to clean up the backyard, vacuum and mop the whole house, wash the dishes and water the plants, yes and Im still alive...

Woah, xD I'm just very spoiled. I'm sure everyone knows that by now *looks at the earlier pages of the DCC*

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Woah, xD I'm just very spoiled. I'm sure everyone knows that by now *looks at the earlier pages of the DCC*

And yet I won 2nd for laziest in the MotM thread believe it or not?.....

Oh right I also forgot to mention I had to do the laundry.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Why would you get second for that? I actually don't see how you could be in a voted-as-lazy-position. XD

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    @Nica
    I have no idea Dani, people are blind these days..I consider myself quite a hard worker (uhh sort of...) but I tend to procrastinate a lot XD

@Kura
    Well not really active nowadays, lets start a topic or something.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    @Chibi-chan

Waffle Making 8D!!
    lol
    Sorry I just like alot of sweet things and waffles are one of them!! XD;
    Carry on with your conversation...

[Cute name BTW:]

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Yep it is really cute!! :3
    I'm going to change my name as soon as I'm able to ..

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I dont know why I'm here but might aswell join in..anyways topic is..username change? what are you going to change your username to?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Hello my fellow KFC worker, been frying much chicken ?

I might actually change my username in the near future hey?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    ..Dude, name..You know I totally had the KFC theme going for me back in the day...Stop being such a poser <_<

xD I went From Murderface, this awesomely Metal name to Toki_wartooth, a severly less popular member of Dethklok, with a newbish underscore deviding it. I somehow feel..cheated <_<

xD I'me either gonna get my name changed to "Nathan Explosion" when my 4 months or up, or just something complately out there, that no one but me would get. You know like an inside joke that only you get, and no one else has any ide WTF you mean? o_O

or whatever abusive name shayla feels like calling me that week <_<

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    xD I went From Murderface, this awesomely Metal name to Toki_wartooth, a severly less popular member of Dethklok, with a newbish underscore deviding it. I somehow feel..cheated <_<

xD I'me either gonna get my name changed to "Nathan Explosion" when my 4 months or up, or just something complately out there, that no one but me would get. You know like an inside joke that only you get, and no one else has any ide WTF you mean? o_O
    You should've just kept the name of Murderface to begin with. If you really had to change it to some other member of Dethklok, it shouldn't have been Toki Wartooth. Nathan Explosion's name sounds nice, though "Skwisgaar Skwigelf" does have that ring to it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back