• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    lol You do some services too, that's where you'll get the money from. xD;

Okay see ya Alex, Nica and whomever else is up. Going to sleep.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    lol You do some services too, that's where you'll get the money from. xD;

Okay see ya Alex, Nica and whomever else is up. Going to sleep.

xD, like sell things online to others and gain the profit. Then live off the interest somehow once becoming a millionaire. That'd be nice.

Good night~

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I wouldn't mind such a delivery service. But then I'd never get off my lazy bum and actually do anything.

Wait... where would I get the money from? xD
    XD Too true. If I didnt get off my lazy bum once in a while to go the store i'd be fat as a cow XD
    And I'd be too lazy to even get a job lol

Hehehe. Yeah, I like the idea of delivery. But I'd only use it when I was sick as a dog or really really pooped out from work.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    XD Too true. If I didnt get off my lazy bum once in a while to go the store i'd be fat as a cow XD
    And I'd be too lazy to even get a job lol

Hehehe. Yeah, I like the idea of delivery. But I'd only use it when I was sick as a dog or really really pooped out from work.

I wouldn't want to do anything I reckon... just lie in bed with a laptop beside me and sleep all day while ordering stuff... It'd be a sad life to have though.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    That'd be the most boring life, just sittin' there with no one to talk to except internet friends.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Haha. I think I'd cry. -tear tear-

Of course, having online friends isn't a bad thing, you just have to have real friends too. XD

22sa

Years
    That made her sound um... younger for some reason.

I wasn't even posting for the last-something-amount of time. XD I dunno why you'd need to say that to me. XD
    Like as young as learning how to walk? :P

Well, that last-some-time was no more then a 3 or 4 post gap...xD Besides, it was obvious you'd be back.

That'd be the most boring life, just sittin' there with no one to talk to except internet friends.
    That's my boring life already. :x

Haha. I think I'd cry. -tear tear-

Of course, having online friends isn't a bad thing, you just have to have real friends too. XD
    XD

If I had only online friends.... I'd spent a lot of money to meet some IRL I guess.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Why will you be on your own and why will it be weird? I should really stop asking questions... XD
    I'm pretty much moving out in September to a dorm with a kitchen, so I've gotta start making my own food and such. XD; Too bad I don't know how to cook anything more complicated than pasta.

There's nothing wrong with online friends. :[ Most of my offline friends are going to become online friends in the next few years, since we're all going to different universities all over the place.

I might be meeting online friends IRL on Tuesday, though. :BB

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Yeah, what really would suck, though, is if you had neither online friends or real friends ._.; What a bummer that'd be.
    It would. But some people prefer to separate online friends from real friends thinking they're different, anyway, so having one or the other doesn't matter. I think it's nice to think of some friends from online as real friends with the same value as ones I know in person; I can't wait for December when I can mix both my internet life with my social one. It'll make it seem so much more 'real', as it should be.

22sa

Years
    You're mixing your online and offline friends together in December...?... o_o; Cool :P

Cherrim

Years
    In some ways it's a lot easier to have your internet life mixed with your offline life. XD It's been that way for me for about 3 years now. But in other ways, it makes things complicated 'cause you don't really have a place to "get away from it all" which is what a lot of people, sometimes even unknowingly, use the internet for. :\

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Personally, I prefer to keep online life and offline life separate from one another, as they should be. I hold my few offline friends in significantly higher esteem than the even fewer online friends I have, assuming that the latter even exist in the first place.

hoperidesalone

guardian of the veil
    Years
    i keep the two so very seperate 'cuz i get enjoyment in different ways from both of them. i'd luv to meet some of the people i know from online life but i doubt that i ever would D: it'd be weird..

Cherrim

Years
    It depends on the person. In some cases it's really awkward, at least for the first bit, and with some people, you just click right away like online. XD;

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    You're mixing your online and offline friends together in December...?... o_o; Cool :P
    I'm going to stay with *~Ashley~* for a week in December and for three in the summer, so...

Lightning: Yeah, I know what you mean. I... don't really want to get away from anything. I'd prefer to be a lot more social than what I am, so having the chance to mix the two groups sounds a good idea.

Cherrim

Years
    I didn't realize I wanted to get away from anything either until one day as I was talking to RL friends about mutual online friends that...I wouldn't be able to. XD Even as is, if something's bugging me in either one, I just retreat and play video games all anti-social like, haha. :|

By the way, it's very distracting trying to type a post with that, ah, sexy Bulbasaur staring at me from your sig. :(

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I didn't realize I wanted to get away from anything either until one day as I was talking to RL friends about mutual online friends that...I wouldn't be able to. XD Even as is, if something's bugging me in either one, I just retreat and play video games all anti-social like, haha. :|

By the way, it's very distracting trying to type a post with that, ah, sexy Bulbasaur staring at me from your sig. :(
    Well, because you find it sexy, I shall remain to keep it in my signature. :(

Cherrim

Years
    ...damn it. :[ What if I, in a burst of sudden inspiration or...something, change my mind?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back