• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    :B Oh snap, I'll draw something then with my touchpad. Pick a Pokémon. XDD;

@Jack: Haha, I need to pick my adjectives better. D:

Cherrim

Years
    Will do. *opens paint and gets to work*

I should be cleaning my room, but this sounds more fun. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Yeah, you should. *just read your LJ* XD But my pokémon is more entertaining than cleaning. Though, I should really get on with tidying my room. It's such a mess, but I just don't want to do it...

Cherrim

Years
    I am magic. I can do this and clean my room in time for Tuesday. That, or I'll just shove everything into my brother's room and tell my friend not to go in there.

...which isn't such a bad idea now that I think of it, LOL. :|

Cherrim

Years
    Tomorrow is my dad's birthday so I don't expect to get much done. And if I wanna meet David and Karli, it has to be done by Tuesday morning, so... XD;

Cherrim

Years
    That would be pretty cool, but no, I'm just meeting them at the amusement park near my house. :[

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    That would be pretty cool, but no, I'm just meeting them at the amusement park near my house. :[
    But that's no fun! The whole idea of meeting someone is to kidnap them and demand all their candy bars. :[

And I shall return shortly: my mother wants me in the living room. And as wrong as that may sound, it's just to watch a TV programme. D:

Cherrim

Years
    Lol, okay. :[ Come back soon 'cause I'm almost done my masterpiece.

Also, I know, but bet they don't even have any candy. >:O

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    It would. But some people prefer to separate online friends from real friends thinking they're different, anyway, so having one or the other doesn't matter. I think it's nice to think of some friends from online as real friends with the same value as ones I know in person; I can't wait for December when I can mix both my internet life with my social one. It'll make it seem so much more 'real', as it should be.

:3 Yeah~ I really hope December goes well for you, Matty~ (I'm sure it'll be wonderful, though)~
    =3= I like to value all my friends equally ._. And yeah, I think I'd actually say I'm closer to my online friends than my friends IRL~ But I don't mind :3
    It's like.. especially when you call them and stuff, it's like they're not online anymore, and it's more real and it's cool .O.

And I think I'm rambling, but whatever X3~

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    :3 Yeah~ I really hope December goes well for you, Matty~ (I'm sure it'll be wonderful, though)~
    =3= I like to value all my friends equally ._. And yeah, I think I'd actually say I'm closer to my online friends than my friends IRL~ But I don't mind :3
    It's like.. especially when you call them and stuff, it's like they're not online anymore, and it's more real and it's cool .O.

And I think I'm rambling, but whatever X3~

UWAAAAAAAAAAI~ KURA-SAMA~~~<3
    *runningtackleglomp*
    ~('-')~ Just had to say hi, cuz you're ACTUALLY ON :333
    My internet friends are more than my IRL friends, but then again, I think I can depend on my IRL friends more than my internet friends. But I love them all~ AND MISS KURA-PU ;x;

Cherrim

Years
    Exactly my point, Matt. :[ But if they do have candy, I'll change my mind, kk? :3

BY THE WAY, I KNOW I TOLD YOU ON MSN, BUT FOR THE SAKE OF CONTEXT, I FINISHED YOUR PICTURE!!!11one

Daily Chit-Chat

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Exactly my point, Matt. :[ But if they do have candy, I'll change my mind, kk? :3

BY THE WAY, I KNOW I TOLD YOU ON MSN, BUT FOR THE SAKE OF CONTEXT, I FINISHED YOUR PICTURE!!!11one

Daily Chit-Chat
    Okay, and then you can forward me all the candy. :3

OMG PICTURE!!1 I KNOW I TOLD YOU ON MSN, BUT I'M GOING TO USE THE LINK!1!!1!

Cherrim

Years
    I'll send you the wrappers and any candy I don't like. ♥

Also yay. I THINK IT MATCHES YOUR AVATAR VERY WELL. :)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    UWAAAAAAAAAAI~ KURA-SAMA~~~<3
    *runningtackleglomp*
    ~('-')~ Just had to say hi, cuz you're ACTUALLY ON :333
    My internet friends are more than my IRL friends, but then again, I think I can depend on my IRL friends more than my internet friends. But I love them all~ AND MISS KURA-PU ;x;

o3o HEY CHIBI-Puuu~ <3 How are you doing? X3 I haven't seen you in so long, either! o3o I should come back here more often~

Matt & Erica: Nice siggie <3 It's awesome~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back