• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I'm singing in the rain
    Just singing in the rain
    What a glorious feelin'
    I'm happy again =D

XD

Sorry I just couldnt resist, all the talk of rain reminded me of that song
    I like what it looks like outside after the rain, its so beautiful and I love the smell =D

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I hate the smell of rain and grass too, but I just like the general smell of it. It smells like the ocean but a little better cuz its only a little bit of it and its not too overpowering (if that makes any sense =P)

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
    I hate the smell of rain and grass too, but I just like the general smell of it. It smells like the ocean but a little better cuz its only a little bit of it and its not too overpowering (if that makes any sense =P)

Yeah, the smell is... relaxing.

I still hated rain. Especially back in the middle east.

I never rained much, and when it rained, it was only for a while.

But after that, when the sun came out, the humidity mixed with the heat made it unbearable. One of my guys even fainted a few times once.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Wow, I love the rain. It rains here once every...year basically. It's awesome. XD

We have unbearable heat, then unbearable cold. Never nice days here. :[

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    In Singapore, it's pretty much raining over the past month. Yes. Stupid monsoon season. Now at night it's so cold my feet literally freeze. >_>

There are times when I don't want the rain, but overall, I don't mind it much.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I like stormy weather to a point, I mean I hate Thunder and Fog because I find it really annoying. I like the cold but only when i can wrap up warm infront of the fire and watch some movies. ^_____^

Years
    I hate rain. Everything becomes worse. Of course I don't hate people for liking rain but I don't understand it. It's like. My food tastes worse. I'm in a bad mood. Everything.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    Wear socks? o3o

As I said before, I love cold/rainy/stormy weather. *___*
    XD So far I've only worn socks once during the month. I am too lazy to get a pair to wear.

I don't mind cold weather - heck, sometimes I even enjoy cold weather. It's the timing of the weather which makes me kind of frustrated.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Water fights are fun, but then I usually freeze after its finnished or get loads of grass all over me.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    That reminds me: my friend got banned from one of the buildings at school because he decided to throw water balloons at it...alone XD

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    :O Lol.

How many buildings does this school have?

My mate got detention today for throwing "bangers" or "snaps"

Well it has 3 buildings. Two are for yrs 12 and 13 and the other one (by far the biggest) is for yrs 7 - 11 and includes the science labs and maths floor for yrs 12 and 13 as well. He got banned from one of the college buildings XD That was a problem cos his locker was in there so he had to move all his stuff to the other building. Luckily all his subjects are maths and science hey? XD

Actually...I got detention when I was in yr 7 a lot. I got detention once for leaving all the taps running in one of the bathrooms, and another time I got detention for hiding in a spare locker during lesson time :\ Oh yeah, and I just can't forget when I put a fake cockroach on my French teacher's desk. Oh man, that was worth it though! XD The list does go on... I was quite rebellious back then, I have to say XD

What the heck? O_o Why?

He just randomly decided to throw water balloons at the building? XD Please tell me they were at least filled with paint or sometime. :[

No lol, I think he just felt like doing it...XD Unfortunately, he's my only RL friend who likes Pokemon. He said he got enjoyment out of it though :\ Oh well, if that's what makes him happy...XD

EDIT:

I should have asked that also.

Maybe he was just having fun at randomly throwing them.

Speaking of school, anyone else broke up today?

I broke up on Wednesday, but I didn't bother going in for the last day XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back