• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Its impossible for me to skip school, its one of the only drawbacks of homeschooling XD

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I skip school all the time :\ Sometimes I just can't be bothered to go in, if you know what I mean (I'm sure you all know exactly what I mean XD). I don't care, as long as I get the grades in the end. It's not hard to catch up.

Homeschooling would be awesome in many ways, but I think I'd miss the social side of things. I'd rather go to school and just go in whenever I please really, like I'm doing now XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I've only skipped school this year about twice on purpose. Once, I was feeling unwell, but I could still go to school, so I just claimed it was worse than it was... and the other time was at the end of one term, I couldn't be stuffed to go. I was the only student in my maths class at the end of the last term, everybody else was away. But next year, because I chose to do TEE classes, I don't think it'd be wise to stay away, and plus, I got two A's for my report, and I like the look of A's. So beautiful compared to my normal B + one C grade. The point of what I just said is... now I actually want to be a good student. Now I don't have to use Fireworks in class either, so I can concentrate... except PC... that is likely to get in my way in class.

But that's next year. And over a month away, so yeah.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    oh lul, I skipped school so any times in the last year (which was coincidentally, the most important year). I stopped going to sport all together, and since there were many days when I had free periods in the morning, some days I'd just go later than I'm supposed to, or not go at all.

My mum was okay with it usually since she though I was studying or working, but alas, this computer here prevented so much productivity 8D;;;

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I don't think I've skipped school purposely in awhile now. Since my parents are pretty strict about it and don't let me miss school just because I feel only just "slightly unwell". But missing any day of school nowadays always seem to result in a night full of catching up, with all the stuff we cover sometimes in class.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    We just got out of school for Christmas! TWO WEEKS!

Today was our last day! But I missed this whole week... :P

Years
    I skip school all the time :\ Sometimes I just can't be bothered to go in, if you know what I mean (I'm sure you all know exactly what I mean XD). I don't care, as long as I get the grades in the end. It's not hard to catch up.

Homeschooling would be awesome in many ways, but I think I'd miss the social side of things. I'd rather go to school and just go in whenever I please really, like I'm doing now XD

I never skip school without an illness.

I wish I could just skip school that easily.

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
    I should have asked that also.

Maybe he was just having fun at randomly throwing them.

Speaking of school, anyone else broke up today?

i broke up yesterday

i hate school people wind me up they say pokemons gay they say im gay they say mario had sex with luigi ect

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Well people at my school doesn't even know the differences between gay and girly :X

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    People at my school play Pokemon. People have gone and bought a DS just to play Pokemon. It is on most of my friends Christmas lists. We had a discussion about it on Thursday. I had Friday off but rest of school was in.

Years
    People at my school play Pokemon. People have gone and bought a DS just to play Pokemon. It is on most of my friends Christmas lists. We had a discussion about it on Thursday. I had Friday off but rest of school was in.

One person I know plays pokemon at my school.

And only one from my old primary school.

It just isnt popular over here. :(

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I thought you lived in the UK the same as me?

Well I know some people play it but won't admit that they do. They are scared of what people think.

Since I started in the 6th form everyone just says the things they like and isn't bothered what others think.

Years
    I thought you lived in the UK the same as me?

Well I know some people play it but won't admit that they do. They are scared of what people think.

Since I started in the 6th form everyone just says the things they like and isn't bothered what others think.

Oh yeah...

Still in Middlesbrough not many people like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back