• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    Soft-resetting just to get the right nature on one-catch only Pokémon. That is annoying. EV-training is a little bland, but I find it amusing to keep fainting the same Pokémon over and over again. XD

Breeding... never cared much for it. I don't breed for egg moves often, so nya.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    yes soft reseting is a problem when breeding and obtaining pokemon and its all like FWEEZE and wrong nature and stuff yeah

anyway yeah reeses are good with the peanut butter and stuff

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    I have pokerus (:
    I'm keeping several pokemon with it in my box, so I can preserve it forever.
    Hopefully.
    Because I'm sad like that.

I've never had it before so I was very excited. I didn't even realise it went away until the other day, when i checked up on my pokemon's stats and it was gone. I had a heart attack - until I remembered my stored pokemon.
    Ha, what a n00b I am.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    I don't recall exactly, but I think it's something like 1 out of 15,000.
    and that's for each encounter....so it's about twice as unlikely to happen as seeing a shiny.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    A topic in the DCC I know something about, yayness.

I caught pokerus twice and found 24 shinies (most are multiples from chains). With all of that luck, I wish I could have won the lottery or just find $20 on the ground. Or wish Brawl came out by Christmas and not February. Seriously. It's gonna rock. My priorities are set like that too. T.T

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    So true! Though maybe more like..

1. Play Brawl over Wi-Fi
    2. Sleep
    3. Water
    4. Food

Gotta have sleep. :[

Though, there are a lot of other more important things that just aren't coming to mind right now.. xD
    haha, I guess I forgot about sleep xD I prefer mountain dew for energy :P

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    haha *cracks open a dew and watches That 70s Show"
    This is what I live for :D
    This guy I know is in Minnesota visiting family, so I'm taking care of his dogs/cats for 3 days while he's gone...and I get his satelite tv, high speed internet, unlimited long distance phone calls for the duration. it's great
    and he left like 7 dews in the fridge for me :D
    it's gonna be a great three days

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I have never tried mountain dew, What kind of drink is it?

I've only seem it on the simpsons, but thats the simpsons its hardly real life.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    Only seven? That wouldn't last me a single day. >:O

That's awesome, though. xD I wish I had a neighbor with broadband that I could go mooch off of. :[
    haha yeah, I have to pace myself :P
    it's pretty much the easiest job in the world. I get paid to eat his food and watch his tv xD
    And the dogs are VERY well behaved. they are trained boarder collies

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back