• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    i love pokemon and im 14 anyone who says older kids shouldnt play pokemon should choke on a sausage and die

so far right now and then i have had 2 bottles of budweiser
    but why should that concern you guys
    tell me more about you

well ill start with myself.
    my life is a twisted fairytail of natural un-rare occurances. yes, i am the kid next door with a story like hansel and grettle. i am a rat in a nieghboring town of mice, to which to my extent is a shock to both genders of specimens. this salsa i am as of now chowing down on now is so...*violin music* spicy...
    i will have fury and revengence on those who torment me in my dreams. somehow i will find them and say a friendly hello. the continous veriety of chatting forums here on pc has led me to finally post in this exact specified thread, in other words, this thread.
    i hope you all tolorate myself without being chidefully fugacious nor facetious. this world has sucked me into melanosis of epic propotions. now i shall hit the post wuick reply button which will activate queue tasks to be done by my computer.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    I have a few friends who still play Pokémon. We're going to be the second most senior students in our school next year but who cares. We choose to do this out of our own free will. Others should respect that.

Besides, there are even a few of my classmates who still play Red, Blue and Yellow on their handphones (yes, they have an emulator and a ROM).

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    I'm also 14 and I play pokemon.. don't really care. There aren't much people at school though that know I like pokemon. People would think different of me when they would know it. Not that I really care about other people's opinions, I just don't like to be alone or found weird at crowded places like school, makes me feel unsafe.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    XD
    My god, this world is so screwed up. People cant even proclaim there love of pokemon in fear of being mocked. I play pokemon and Im 15. I dont care what people think, Its a fun game. I think the show sucks now but the games are pretty darn cool

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I can relate to both topics. 8D

For Christmas, I got Pokémon pearl, so obviously I still play the games... I don't care much about the other people and their thoughts now.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I'm 18 and I still play Pogeymanz, what's wrong with that? a number of my friends knows I still play Pogeymanz and they find nothing wrong with it :\

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    It's stereotyping really. They think that if something was aimed at kiddies, and anyone older than it plays, they're childish. Yet look at the games. They require strategy and thinking. How can you call that childish?

Xairmo

Years
    It'd be nice if a lot of the people who play pogeymanz weren't noobs :/ I see a lot of em. Not only children, but 15-18 year olds. I enjoy making them feel bad.

I know what you mean, I wa sbattling my 20 year old friend and he refuded to EV train and he put hyper beam on his Slaking -_-;

Xairmo

Years
    My friend wouldnt EV train cuz he said it was boring, but after I kicked his butt twice XD he decided to gice it a try

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Well that's if you happened to have both. I've only had Pokerus once on one of my old Sapphire game.

And that reminds me that I really should go evolve those Burmy soon for the Macho Brace...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I unfortunately don't have Wi-fi. I'm making my whole team solo~

I've had enough with just breeding for the right nature now... let alone IVs.
    -stabs Infernape-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back