• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    The 13th is coming up on Monday, I'll be back in school by then ^^'

Maybe I'm just weird, but I'm looking forward to school. I got put in the bad class with all the dorky kids who make it WAY too obvious they've got GINORMOUS crushes on me, but I got 3 of my friend in there, so that makes up for the poindexters.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Yeah.. This Year went so quickly And tomorrow is My school too *cries* I don't know why I am not feeling like to go to school for some reason.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have to wait till 7th September till I go back. I miss school which I didn't think would happen.. Like talking to friends and playing football every lunchtime. Seeing as I finished this year in June. And have had so many weeks off I have forgotten how many it is now.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Wow, most of you go back to school early. I'm not going back until I think the 27th. But then again we always get out in mid-June when it's deathly hot outside, so I would almost rather get out early and get back early.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Wow, most of you go back to school early. I'm not going back until I think the 27th. But then again we always get out in mid-June when it's deathly hot outside, so I would almost rather get out early and get back early.

Ugh I know! It was 103 degrees outside yesterday! Stupid high pressure atmosphere >O

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    It has Been really hot for the past to weeks. Not sure what the temperatures were though.
    The great thing is I am going on holiday on Saturday for the week and so far the weather man has said it is going to rain. So we picked the wrong week to go away in. I always get bad luck when it comes to holidays.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    It has Been really hot for the past to weeks. Not sure what the temperatures were though.
    The great thing is I am going on holiday on Saturday for the week and so far the weather man has said it is going to rain. So we picked the wrong week to go away in. I always get bad luck when it comes to holidays.

Ew that sucks D:

Where are you going?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I haven't really got a clue were I'm going yet. My mum was supposed to get one booked yesterday. She was looking at cottages as there is a lot of people going. But the ones she looked at are all booked.

We might be going to somewhere around Scarborough. Not going abroad so for those that don't know it is on the North-East coast of England.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Ugh I know! It was 103 degrees outside yesterday! Stupid high pressure atmosphere >O

Wow, that IS hot! The hottest it's been around me all summer was around 95, but the heat index from humidity and stuff usually adds at least 5 degrees.

Where do you live that it gets that hot?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    razer: Ah, that sounds like fun. I haven't been to a cottage before. Unless a beach house counts XD

wolfie: I live in Florida. We're humid which adds to the heat, but the just ENGULFS you when you walk outside D:

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Oh yeah, my grandma lives in Florida. Even during the spring and fall months it's pretty hot down there, I can't imagine what summer's like.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have never been in a cottage either. It is normally Caravans or Hotels for me. A cottage would be better if the weather is going to be bad as one of them has a pool table. But it is starting to annoy me that we leave in 2 days and still no holiday is booked.

Florida is great. We were planning on going back there until my mum and dad split up. So not going there any time soon.

Years
    Ahh holidays now?

Anyway, I'm usually in a caravan too except the odd time we go camping in a tent (God thats boring)

Although, in October I'm going on holiday to London, hotel for once. :D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I when I went on holiday there it was summer. It made my mum quite ill. We would always go indoors around midday.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I thought it was quite mild. But my mum and little sister always complained that it was to hot. So I was made to go indoors when they did.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I can't really remember. It was around 4 years ago. I am sure there was wind at some point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back