• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I've had my fair few of detentions. Once i threw a brick behind me for fun and hit this boy on the head. I had a months detention for it, but i didnt mean to hit him.

Edit: Legacy, that was until they brought the cops into the school after the scissor-stab-girl-in-head incident.

WTF??!? Is this a school that you go to or juvy?

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    I chew gum every day at school and never get caught. I've never even had detention, yet I've been in one fight on school grounds and many arguments.

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    I've had my fair few of detentions. Once i threw a brick behind me for fun and hit this boy on the head. I had a months detention for it, but i didnt mean to hit him.

Edit: Legacy, that was until they brought the cops into the school after the scissor-stab-girl-in-head incident.

Wow. That sounds pretty gruesome. x_x What happened there? Sorry to ask if you've already explained it. I'm kinda lazy to scroll through past posts right now.

Hey, Jirachimew, the teachers at my school aren't all that strict about chewing bubblegum. I don't think I've seen anyone get a detention because of it. Worst case scenario, they tell you to swallow it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    That's your school, my school suspends people for like a week if they are caught "roaming the hallways"

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Everyone roams around our school, the teachers really don't care.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    We get detentions for our uniform. D: If you get 5 detentions because of your uniform, you get suspended for a few days. Rediculous, really. I mean, come on, is the uniform really as important as education? I don't think so. XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    We get told off for are uniforms but never get detention for it. I agree that education is more important than uniform.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    The teachers say that uniforms take away the distraction of who is wearing what, s we can concentrate on our learning. I would still prefer being able to wear what I want though

Years
    I used to go to a school where the students wore uniform. Not much is different from the school that allows the students to wear what they want. Then again, in my old country, individuality is discouraged amongst youngsters such as myself anyway. :P

Jordan.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'm in favour of uniforms, as long as they're of the Japanese aesthetic; otherwise, I'm against them.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I find uniforms to be good. If people wear what ever they want it can leave some feeling bad because there clothes aren't as good as other peoples. Also people are picked on for wearing certain clothes.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I've been going to Private school all my life. So I'm pretty much used to uniforms. I don't really mind anymore as much as I used to.

L Lawliet

Shinigami
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 4, 2008
    This sucks. I have to make 15 posts just to get to be able to post a picture of me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back