• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerion

Snap, Crack, Break!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    I love math, so it's fun for me. XD;

And that I am. I'm probably too much of a fan, haha. @_@;
    Wow, I don't know anyone other than you who likes Math XD.

I have yet to get all of the Keyblades. I just need the one from Sephiroth[sp?]. He's really hard to beat. But other than his. I've got them all.

-Xerion

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Really? XD Aww, that's disappointing. I have...a few friends who like math. Well, one at least. @_@;;

I never completed the first KH, but I got everything in KHII. I only didn't complete all the Gummi routes at 100% because that's insane but I tried. xD; Sephiroth took me a while though. x__o; I'm really bad at fighting him.

Xerion

Snap, Crack, Break!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Really? XD Aww, that's disappointing. I have...a few friends who like math. Well, one at least. @_@;;

I never completed the first KH, but I got everything in KHII. I only didn't complete all the Gummi routes at 100% because that's insane but I tried. xD; Sephiroth took me a while though. x__o; I'm really bad at fighting him.
    You're lcky you have one. If I did like math, and admitited it. I'd be out cold in a second =P.

THe first KH, was, easy. But, on Hard, it took half a year to even get to Sephiroth. That was one hard game. I have yet to beat him with that super long blade of his.

-Xerion

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Wow, I don't know anyone other than you who likes Math XD.

*pokes* Now you do. xDD
    Maths isn't that bad... especially when you get to do the harder and more complicated stuff later on. Stats is probably the boringest part for me, the probablility calculations and the sort most laborious and just plain time wasting...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Maths is one of my favorite lessons. I like algebra the best. A lot of people find it really hard but I find it quite easy.

pokenoob

00berness Lord
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    wow

Wow this is really cool, i just joined so daily chit chat is cool

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Gah! Math likers! XDD;

I fail math. All the time. I really do need a calculator built into me... XD

You could just hold your phone under the table and use the calculator on there. I do that when I can't be bothered to work out the answers.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Wow this is really cool, i just joined so daily chit chat is cool

You could get in trouble for saying something like that. It's considered spam. Try to stay on topic, please.

razer302 said:
    You could just hold your phone under the table and use the calculator on there. I do that when I can't be bothered to work out the answers.

Gah! There are calculators on phones too!? O_o;;

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    MATH?!? *shot*

I got a 37% in math when I was in seventh grade. It has most to do with the fact that I couldn't understand what the teacher was saying. She was downtown gangster, and I'm suburbia whatever D:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Haha. Me and Chikara here are going to start an "I hate Math club." XDDD

They hired a downtown gangster as a math teacher. Shame, shame. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Math is okay. XD We're getting a new teacher when we go back, apparently he's strict and goes on about things over and over again. ._. Fun...

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Yaaayyyyy! I'm good at other subjects, but math just isn't my thing. I can't even figure out how to use my scientific calculator.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I hate getting new teachers. In Geography next year we are getting a brand new teacher. And for some reason my Graphics teacher would on stay for 1 term before leaving. That got annoying as me kept doing the same work over and over again.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Yep, math really does suck but I'm not terrible at it so I get forced into "applying" myself. And I get to start Geometry this year *groan*

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    How exactly do you make a teacher hate you?
    I don't know any teachers that dislike me. I get on with them all quite well. Only my graphics teacher I didn't because after having 4 teachers in one year I lost all interest in the class. Along with most other people in there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back