• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • That game must be good if you like it with out playing it all. Thing is I haven't really heard anything at all about it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    It's probably just a lesser known game for the PS2. If it's reasonably new then I probably wouldn't of heard of it because I don't really play my PS2 anymore. :/

'Cause everyones a damn square enix freak.

No we're not, we just like Final Fantasy. Everyone that hates Final Fantasy thinks we're all freaks.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Square Enix makes good games. Every final fantasy is great and Kingdom Hearts is a brilliant game. I do look at other RPGs. But I have found none better than square's games.

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
  • It's probably just a lesser known game for the PS2. If it's reasonably new then I probably wouldn't of heard of it because I don't really play my PS2 anymore. :/

No we're not, we just like Final Fantasy. Everyone that hates Final Fantasy thinks we're all freaks.
    i like FF, though.
    not as much as BG.
    =]

Square Enix makes good games. Every final fantasy is great and Kingdom Hearts is a brilliant game. I do look at other RPGs. But I have found none better than square's games.
    Kingdom hearts
    <3
    omf.
    =D
    love that game.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I always get Square Enix games. They always tend to be better than other companys ideas. They are always creative.

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
  • I always get Square Enix games. They always tend to be better than other companys ideas. They are always creative.

They do have neat ideas alright. But if you always get Square Enix games how would you know how good the other companies ideas are? :P I've tried Enchanted Arms for the 360. I don't think it was made by Square Enix, still pretty good though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Yeah, it's true that other companies make good games but Square Enix made a good achievement with Final Fantasy.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Those games are nothing compared to Square enix. Jade Empire wasn't bad but nothing in comparison to Final fantasy 10.
    Final Fantasy X wasn't bad, but it was nothing in comparison to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Baldur's Gate (the original for PC, not the PS2 spinoff that Virage is talking about), or Fallout.

BioWare > Square Enix. Accept it.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I do get other games. I meant that if I see a square enix game I will get it.
    I like Breath of fire and Golden sun. They aren't by Square Enix. Also monster hunter on psp is good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    There are piles of Role-Playing games out there that are not by Square Enix, but BioWare only has one good one, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I know that there are more than just Square Enix RPGs out there. I have played loads. But never found any better than FF10. Square don't always make good games. FF7 is really bad in my opinion. Also children of mana is poor.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    There are piles of Role-Playing games out there that are not by Square Enix, but BioWare only has one good one, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
    Neverwinter Nights and the Baldur's Gate franchise would beg to differ.

Mass Effect looks like it'll be good, though I have my reservations about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back