• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    This MORE than a 'what are you listening to' thread, so don't forget it. Otherwise you're just spamming, and I'm absolutely positive Matt will be around to hand out warnings soon if you don't get rid of your posts with no content besides a song w/ band.

Right now I really like Boys Like Girls though. Greatness <3

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I've been addicted to Kanye West actually o3o
    I love his music; it's so different!

On an opposite of music, I'm also insanely in love with anything Yoko Kanno *-*
    Especially her music on the Ragnarök: Gate of the World OST~

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kanye is an egocentric wannabe singer. I'm sorry, but I just can't endorse him. He's a disappointment to the entire earth.

Sorry Chibi o3o

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Kanye is an egocentric wannabe singer. I'm sorry, but I just can't endorse him. He's a disappointment to the entire earth.

Sorry Chibi o3o

Oh boooo. But I do agree xD Except he's not that bad...
    He is an uber ego nut though; I'll give you that. I'm not fond of him as a person any more than I am fond of Michael Jackson as a person...
    but Michael Jackson's music is still amazingly awesome .o.
    Kanye West...once I really think about it, his lyrics really don't build on anything but his ego. I like his choice in beats and overall rhythm and style.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Whoever can get Daft Punk and Chris Martin on his side wins. Kanye West has Daft Punk and Chris Martin on his side. Make your own conclusions.

If anyone's an egotistical disappointment, it's Curtis Jackson. The man spends so much time feuding that he's lost his focus on his craft. I'm still perplexed as to how he was able to conscript Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke, and Nicole Scherzinger onto his side, however.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Yeah, I never liked fifty cent to be honest. But who I'm currently addicted to is Maroon 5! Adam has one of the nicest vocals, second to 2-D and Gnarls Barclay, mind you, but yeah, I am very addicted to Maroon 5

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I saw that vid. I was like, 'WHOAH, did I just see Justin Timberlake and 50 Cent in the same music video? D:" 50 Cent is still running strong though. Yeah, not really for his singing talent but for his publicity, video games and whatnot. Maybe he just used singing as a means of jumping into and achieving whatever it is that he really wants...

Honestly, I believe Justin Timberlake is grabbing onto whatever he can hold to stay afloat. And he's doing a pretty good job at it too. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in a country music song either...

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Kanye is an egocentric wannabe singer. I'm sorry, but I just can't endorse him. He's a disappointment to the entire earth.

Sorry Chibi o3o
    ^ Amen, I can't stand him!!!

Right now I've been listening to alot of Nirvana and Soundgarden, you know that whole mid-90s grudge era.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • I like right now, but hey when your the soul person on this forums that listens to mainly country, that's what happens. I find its easier to cheer up listening to country.
    Listening to Days Go By by Keith Urban right now.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Country music is more emo than emo itself, especially when it comes to the classics.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Concerning both My Chemical Romance and country music in general, the older material is generally the best.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeah... I'm not a fan of country music. I don't directly know anyone aside from an aunt and cousin who is, either. :S

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Depressing music is obviously the best type, even though those types of songs make me happy strangely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back