• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • I'm not actually going back to school until the spring because I just don't have any of my **** together. I actually enjoy going to school though because it's really painfully boring sitting at home and doing nothing or working. I could barely even stand the length of summer break and now it's just getting longer and longer and I'm still not doing anything.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Doubly pissed >:( >:( Aisu will punish you with Ice Magic for being free while Aisu suffers with high school.

ice_magic_chocolate.jpg

I'm fine with this. Punish me.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The last bottle of that I had I didn't even get to use on ice cream, that stuff is the bomb diggity.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Due to my hatred of children, i'm glad the school holidays are over for another year. I can now travel to work in peace and do my job in peace without having to worry about catering to someone's devilspawn or cleaning up their mess, or putting up with the screaming, crying and tantrums. Bliss.

I also tend to finish my shift right about when the sprogs start coming out of school, one of the many bonuses of finishing work mid-afternoon :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Due to my hatred of children, i'm glad the school holidays are over for another year. I can now travel to work in peace and do my job in peace without having to worry about catering to someone's devilspawn or cleaning up their mess, or putting up with the screaming, crying and tantrums. Bliss.

I also tend to finish my shift right about when the sprogs start coming out of school, one of the many bonuses of finishing work mid-afternoon :D

Meanwhile this means I deal with more children because there are school buses EVERYWHERE on my way to and from work :(

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Meanwhile this means I deal with more children because there are school buses EVERYWHERE on my way to and from work :(

Looks like someone has a chance to get the high score, all I heard you say was lots of bonus points.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Children are either really awesome and cute, or they're the spawn of Satan. That's how it works. Speaking of the bus though, I go on two to get to school everyday, and it's the sketchiest place. Like the other day on one of the buses home, this woman was trying to sell DVDs of bad movies.....

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm starting courses on the 9th and I haven't been in a school like setting in about two years. I'm so nervous to meet all new people yet kind of hopeful to make new friends!!!! Idk I have a lot of mixed emotions because I'm excited to be starting the first steps to my career but I just get so nervous doing anything new. I'm just going to try to be friendly and not shy so I don't come off as a cold *****!!!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Ew school. I hate school. With a fiery passion. I graduated and while college is in my plans, other things came before it. Like the Navy. Medical complications have put that on hold so I guess I'll just work for now and enroll in the local JC next semester and get all that grant money :o

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
    Years
  • Started my first semester of community college,and its looking ok so far. I go every other day(MWF) and after October,i got a 2 hour break between classes. some of the students here are pretty...interesting to say the least.some of my friends from HS go here,but i haven't seen them yet :(

Years
  • I have not really had any success in tertiary education because I had a bully in my class two years ago and I ended up dropping out 6 months into a year-long course, and when I did get a job in packaging I ended up quitting due to me discovering I had a weakness that made it unable for me to work in groups. School education I did struggle with because I was a fairly physically rough student given I tend to feel emotionally hurt easily but near the end I did get some special roles so yeah not that bad.

Now my brother has also dropped out of school while still in Year 11, and I think his life is going downhill as a result.

Years
  • ice_magic_chocolate.jpg

I'm fine with this. Punish me.

o_O Aisu is disturbed by your choice of words.

I don't have a lot of problems with high school besides the obvious waking-up-at-six dilemma, however I do despise any Math class I take. Algebra I, I got lucky and passed with a C. Geometry was a ***** and I now have to take extra class out of my damn personal time to make up the credit I didn't get (because I failed thanks to that damn teacher >:( ) and at the same time have to deal with Algebra II. Woe is me.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Waking up before 8AM should be illegal. Good thing I never had to do it that often.
    I hate Algebra too - but Math isn't exactly bad. It only gets on my nerves when they almost ask you to prove that 1+1=2 through the most abstract of theorems and such crap.

And well, I didn't find High School to be much of a hassle to pass through. But it was when I got to University that I realised how little effort I had to do in High School and how easy it was compared to the course I was taking. I learned more in like two months of my first Uni year than in three years of High School.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Boy, I'm waking up really really late these days, lately I'm waking up at 9 AM lol!
    I think Math is quite ok, even though sometimes it's kinda complicated. Sometimes I'm wondering why it's one of the most hated subjects, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back