• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    I got to sleep in today, that was nice.

Don't talk maths please ;; Me and numbers don't go well together.

Years
  • I am going back to school in less than an hour soon and I got up 4 hours earlier than I had to. I don't mind though, because I am not grumpy or slow in the morning, unless I've been up all night to get lucky. Even during a vacation I wake up around 10-11 AM with no alarm.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My first day off where I didn't have to get up early and go anywhere and I layed in bed till 12 amen. In other news I realize how close school is approaching and I am ready to barf my brains out.

Years
  • Here at college i've been tending to wake up around 8 AM, I don't even really notice it until then haha. Sometimes I tend to see that it's around 7 or so and continue to snooze.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • My sleep schedule will forever be effed up. Hahaha. Today I went to bed at 3am and got up at 7am when I was supposed to be up at 5:30. I don't have class tomorrow until 11 so I probably won't get up until like 8:30 or 9, and then this weekend I probably won't get up until like 1pm. XD

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Nowadays it's hard for me to go sleep before 1-2AM. Even when I have classes. And as a result, I'm half asleep in most of the theory lessons.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • lol whats a sleep schedule

I consistently go to sleep at around 5-7 am and then wake up around 2-2:30/3 ish pm but it's not really all that consistent because I have no idea when I go to sleep on nights that I stay up watching shows or playing games, I just fall asleep sometime around advanced darkness and damn that suns bright what time is it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I had a school reunion today and one of the professors didn't recognize me because I got taller. IT WAS JUST 3 MONTHS DAMMIT.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    In high school I got out at 1:43 PM. It used to drive me crazy. Why didn't they just make it 1:45????

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I got out at 2pm in high school, but if you were smart you would ask to go to the bathroom 5 minutes before class ended and hustle out to the parking lot before everyone muahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back