• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
  • They have "computer engineering technology" which will give me a certificate to work as opposed to an associates degree. They do have a math department though, maybe I'll switch there in my 2nd semester.

They didn't have a Computer Science course at the college nearest too me, either, so when I went to apply last year I kind of just got frustrated and... Well... Didn't apply. ^-^'

Which has really screwed me over, because now for me to get into a course which will actually have an impact on my life I have to wait another few months too a year, depending on when a PR/HR course becomes available.

I'm stuck being a cleaner until then, and I'm actually pretty scared that I won't be able to do anything with myself and I'll be stuck as a cleaner forever. Q-Q

Years
  • I only need to take 3 credits of math (or one class, since most classes at my college are 3 credit hours) for my program of study at my college to graduate, and I'm aiming towards an associate of science in computer programming. I thought I would have needed to take more math courses, but it's just how my college has the program set up.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Should definitely find a gif of more hot guys mud wrestling naked.

Or eating spaghetti, in business suits.

Classy is the new sexy.

Years
  • I can get why some find Andy's signature "dirty" but I think it fits in with him being funny at times, and I do love having a good laugh whenever I'm down.

And that's why I enjoy this DCC. It throws a lot of curveballs.

Years
  • Even if I had your guys' phone numbers, I wouldn't call. A) I'm always doing something B) My phone is horrible C) Long distance charges. I don't know where you all live and I don't want my mom to have my ass when the phone bill comes nothankyousir

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    The only jelly I have is in my belly. If only because I don't have nor do I care about anybody's phone number here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back